Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
No, your memory is correct... I was talking about Mark acting as sperm donor to twins.
I didn't miss a scene in the last update, did I? I don't remember that being in the game. XD

I'm guessing this is just something being discussed on the forum? Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something in the game that I just didn't pay attention to. I honestly find the twins to be mostly annoying, so I may have completely passed over it.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I guess there is no right thing to say, but I keep my fingers crossed that you will get better. Of course it will be a long and hard battle, hope that you have people to support you with it.
I'm doing pretty decent, I still have periods where things are difficult, but overall it seems to be going in the right direction.
It's also not something new, this has been going on for a long time, I just wanted to offer an explanation to people.
Thanks for you concern. :)

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Sorry to hear about what you're going through. I've also dealt with it as far back as I can remember and still do, so I certainly empathize with you on that.

Take care of yourself, Fasder. We're wishing you all the best. :D

Reactions: Fasder

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I didn't miss a scene in the last update, did I? I don't remember that being in the game. XD

I'm guessing this is just something being discussed on the forum? Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something in the game that I just didn't pay attention to. I honestly find the twins to be mostly annoying, so I may have completely passed over it.
No, that is not in the game... I was talking about what could be the only way to have sex with twins that would fit into the game and not feel forced.

Reactions: Ozel

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
To the men and women that do the walkthroughs and or post hints where to find things I want to say thank you it is greatly appreciated..I know u don't get enough credit but I thank you..I know it's time consuming playing the game itself but then you help others with what you find so kudos to the ones that do..Just thought you should hear it..Great game my 1st time playing..Now I only wish I could grudge fuck the mom for being a bitch to both the kids..

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
.I know it's time consuming playing the game itself but then you help others with what you find so kudos to the ones that do..
I'm working on things to make it less time consuming and easier to get over potential hurdles.
A hint menu is one of those things.
Glad you liked the game. :giggle:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
people..support Fasder..he's a nice guy..errr..girl...err...something...with more patrons he can make more bob...and pee...maybe if he gets enough support we'll finally be able to sex the pee-twins and not just watch :D fucking teases..grumble...

Reactions: Skads

bockhier

Apr 5, 2019
What a pity! :cry: But incest is not every one’s cup of tea. Understandably. But maybe you‘ll change your mind. Till then i‘ll have fun with your game:)
Okay now I got J&J at 36 out of 40 and won't rise with activities. What am I missing

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Does the current version end or it just lets you play after you completed everything? I'm not sure what I have left if anything, did the 3some on the couch, did anal, but bought the lube after I did the anal? not sure what I use the lube for if you even can? there's nothing new that I can see

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Does the current version end or it just lets you play after you completed everything? I'm not sure what I have left if anything, did the 3some on the couch, did anal, but bought the lube after I did the anal? not sure what I use the lube for if you even can? there's nothing new that I can see
Look at your achievements menu to check if you have anything left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes