Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn it took someone mentioning Lizzie to remind me of who rounds up my top 5 for most "beautiful" women...

4. Jeane - No More Secrets
350229_screenshot0001.png
5. Izumi - High-rise Climb
screenshot0003.png
She also qualifies in my sexiest women top 5 since she fucks like a pro !!
screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I like (Queen) Janine from The Last Sovereign. Oddly (since there are no images like other candidates here, and all scenes in the game are text only), this is the first one to pop up in my head when thinking about this question this time around.
Steadfast; loyal; pragmatic; level-headed; and with a selfless resolve to help her people. Besides, I dig that hair and that look of resolute determination. Let's melt that lonely heart of hers! ;]

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I seriously cannot pick just one. So many right answers.

But I did want to point something out that I simply couldn't help noticing... The brunettes are completely dominating the nominations.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Stop complaining grumpy gramps !! Your getting more pictures of beautiful dames !! Thats like someone saying "I dont care for Pizza"... LOL
WELL..thing is..i posted my #1..BUT..the other 4 of my top 5 got mentioned(two by myself in my OP Victoria and she-devil) and the other two of my top 5 Mrs Heaven's and Jane were posted..so see..our top 5's will appear through proper natural selection :D THUS..we can do only 1 and wait for the rest to shuffle in :p

Reactions: Namco15 and Back

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
first of all i need to appreciate that great user and his unparalleled taste in women.
you are exceptional my friend and if not the girl im about to post i would be right there with you :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here is my pick and after that we can close this thread because there is no other woman that can top her beauty

her name is SAM, she's very top secret and made exactly the way i wanted, hitting every box on my list. she was made by one of the greatest devs Chatterbox

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she was made by one of the greatest devs Chatterbox
Am I missing sarcasm here?

From what I can gather he only did one game and he abandoned that at 0.3 (yes I know it was due to health reasons) or am I missing something?

Did he create a ton of games before Lexi?