• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which woman in games is the most beautiful to you?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Sarah is awesome! Have you played Chapter 3? She's starting to make me question my loyalties...:D
Yeah, but it is kind of difficult to find your right path, when litterly every decition changes the path :D On one side I want to play the Sarah blackmail path on the other side I also want to play a more friendly and maybe romantic path, espcially because she is sometimes really funny ^^ But it the fact that decitions with other characters could potentially change things for her makes it really difficult. I have to say this is like the only game where I wish I had a walkthrough :D

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Am I missing sarcasm here?
nope, just stating facts

From what I can gather he only did one game and he abandoned that at 0.3 (yes I know it was due to health reasons) or am I missing something?
well he never abandoned anything, still fighting for her to be made

Did he create a ton of games before Lexi?
i've just seen a lot more than he shared with the world so you have to trust me on this, or dont. whatever you prefer ;)

huh? whatcha talking bout Kitten?
Lexi discord btw is where all the cool kids hang out...
yeah last stand for ppl with proper taste and all that gibberish :cool:

I wouldn't say a lot.... barely few words
well not everyone is worthy :giggle:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Am I missing sarcasm here?

From what I can gather he only did one game and he abandoned that at 0.3 (yes I know it was due to health reasons) or am I missing something?

Did he create a ton of games before Lexi?
To be clear, I have not abandoned Lexi. There have been some pretty bad turn of events, my health being one of them. Then Monster abandoning the project and deleting the files. Endrju has picked up the writing, and posing of Lexi. If Endrju continues to work on Lexi, I won't take it back from him as that would simply be unfair. That said, Lexi will be developed even if I have to wait until my recovery is complete and do it myself.

As far as Endrju's comment, while I appreciate it, I think he's just referring to the fact that he likes my character creation and renders. I would agree that the best devs are the ones who have completed quality games. Phili and Cakes come to mind for me.

As far as my pick for most beautiful girl in a game, I have a few on my list. Melody, Caroline from Milfy City, and the girls from Reincarnotica.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
quoting my own boss, thats a first :LOL:

Endrju has picked up the writing, and posing of Lexi.
and gamersglory as he's taking care of rendering, proofreading and helps with ideas regarding whole development. its safe to say he is my partner in crime :devilish:

If Endrju continues to work on Lexi, I won't take it back from him as that would simply be unfair. That said, Lexi will be developed even if I have to wait until my recovery is complete and do it myself.
well im big fan of the game and the idea behind it so it is my great pleasure to be part of this team. But fair or not if i wont deliver...well like you all have heard Chatt will finish it. so its a win for fans either way

As far as Endrju's comment, while I appreciate it, I think he's just referring to the fact that he likes my character creation and renders. I would agree that the best devs are the ones who have completed quality games. Phili and Cakes come to mind for me.
what i was saying meant much more than that but lets just leave it as it is:sneaky:

As far as my pick for most beautiful girl in a game, I have a few on my list. Melody, Caroline from Milfy City, and the girls from Reincarnotica.
thats very interesting, i know we talking about girls from the actual games but there is more to what you like, we both know it:geek:

Last edited:

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
As someone had stated before, it is really hard to just pick one women. Just one from a single game can be hard somtimes.

But if I have to, I would pick my new favorite "Alenja" from Alenja's Adventures.

She is so cute and adorable:love:
I love her not only for her looks and personality, but also because the writing/story is so good and intriguing.

Last edited: