tseug

Dec 24, 2019
~1-2 hours of gameplay, not much to remember this game after a while. The artwork and animations are good, the combat mechanics are pretty simple but not annoying. All other aspects are below average.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Damn it, can somebody give me a complete save file? I triggered a nasty bug that effectively softlocked me. I killed the forest boss but he killed me as well at the last moment. The brain dropped, but when i came back to claim it, it despawned, and I have no way of going through the portal now

AkaliTethi

Nov 12, 2019
After killing the boss that shoots the fire beams I have no idea where I am suppose to go, anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Drakehunt

Mar 27, 2019
Not a fan of gore stuff but what even sex stuff is here is pretty limited and is confined to gameovers unless you count background stuff. Shame to since the art style is pretty nice, If you care more for h-content just play NoR or Thornsin and if you've played those well... hopefully we'll get something as nice as those eventually.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Euphoriaisgoodanime

Jul 13, 2023
Lol
Damn it, can somebody give me a complete save file? I triggered a nasty bug that effectively softlocked me. I killed the forest boss but he killed me as well at the last moment. The brain dropped, but when i came back to claim it, it despawned, and I have no way of going through the portal now
Lol hold on the totem guy was supposed to drop a brain? He didnt for me, i guess thats why im here looking for a walkthrough

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes