VN Ren'Py Whispers of Despair [v0.1] [Dark Destined Games]

D.D.G

Sep 16, 2024
7.jpg

Overview:
The story is about a boy in his 20s struggling with unfair life challenges for someone in his age. when the time of free responsibility life changes to loads of responsibilities that he may not be prepared for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Update: 2024-09-26
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: Dark Destined Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
MC's face looks off. Not as bad as some i've seen but it may need some work. If it were me I'd widen the nose slightly and tone down the red on the lips a bit so it doesn't look like he has lipstick on. As for the eyes idk what would fix them but they look super feminine and don't fit the strong cheek bones and everything on the face.

MC looks like a serial killer. Buffalo Bill type shit, I'm tellin' ya. Developer grew up watching Silence of the Lambs as a bedtime cartoon.
Honestly this was exactly my first thought as well.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
If I had a face like that in-bred looking MC, I'd have a gun to my head as well.

I thought I was ugly!

Looking at the ass in preview 4: Is that even physically possible? And, she's bent over. It must look really out of place when she's standing upright.
Dev must be of the "Sliders R Us" club.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Renders feel good to me, like real everyday persons met in the street. Beginning by MC, he may have a serial killer face, he still could be a nice man. I know so much of his kind :) Like one of my cousin who looks like him but is one of the best man in the world
So, I'd say, that's a realistic game, and that can be good sometimes.
I'll wait, seeing where this game go.

I'd also say : judging people by their face, like some of you did, is not fine ! ;) :cautious::p.
And, you know, many serial killers had such a nice sympatric face !

Reactions: D.D.G

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
hmmm not to sure about this one but will give it a shot though but MC face though as others have said looks fucken creepy but still will check it out though :coffee:(y)

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Looking at the ass in preview 4: Is that even physically possible? And, she's bent over. It must look really out of place when she's standing upright.
Dev must be of the "Sliders R Us" club.
Funny...I had to go back and look at her ass....

My first thought was how disgusting she is for smoking around others, and inside....
I would have rather jammed that lighter up her nose then lit it.