4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I haven't played the game yet but got a question.
It says chapter 1 is like a prequel to the "main" story which will start with chapter 2 but i have also read that the girls here are already pretty much corrupted.
So what will chapter 2 / the main game be about? New (female) characters and corruption starting again from scratch? Just one big timeskip without any major change?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I haven't played the game yet but got a question.
It says chapter 1 is like a prequel to the "main" story which will start with chapter 2 but i have also read that the girls here are already pretty much corrupted.
So what will chapter 2 / the main game be about? New (female) characters and corruption starting again from scratch? Just one big timeskip without any major change?
They are about the children of the group from part 1.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hey what’s the name of the other game the creator made since he said this is a prequel
It's not out yet, there is some artwork of it on the dev pixiv, (subject to change) there is a nice under the table scene image set that will give you the idea of who the characters are although one of the devs earlier posts talks about it as well on pixiv from memory and who they are.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
It's not out yet, there is some artwork of it on the dev pixiv, (subject to change) there is a nice under the table scene image set that will give you the idea of who the characters are although one of the devs earlier posts talks about it as well on pixiv from memory and who they are.
Ahh Ok Appreciate the insight Just heard about it and was just interested in playing it if it was out

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I went to pixiv but it says there are 0 posts

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Hey what’s the name of the other game the creator made since he said this is a prequel
Originally the other game was supposed to come out first, but when he created the protagonist's mother, he liked her design so much that he decided to create a prequel to the events in order to have a little more context.

Reactions: Racoon_4
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes