Aug 3, 2023
I like this, MC will vore/canibalist his mate in that cube room. MC will kill, mutilation and beaheding her after that he will devoure her flesh with blood and gore. So there will no sex at all on this game.
I think you watched to many cheap horror movies.

This is a sex game...

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
um does anyone have a walkthrough of the game and a save file of each chapter?
you dont need a walkthrough and you can easy reach chapters end by holding CTRL button.

Its interesting what the sister is supposed to do here, why she doesnt have a collar on her neck (does this mean she will not participate in ther "games") and will she remain in the cube or will be taken out?

The story is taken from a Mahnwa by the same name.
what is Mahnwa?

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I like this, MC will vore/canibalist his mate in that cube room. MC will kill, mutilation and beaheding her after that he will devoure her flesh with blood and gore. So there will no sex at all on this game.
im not much into amputee or aspyxiation but at least give me the option to fuck the open stomach..haha

• Angry
Reactions: TheGodUncle

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think you watched to many cheap horror movies.

This is a sex game...
Yes, it will more entertaining if tomorrow the story become sadistic sex game, fill with blood and gore.
MC will kill his mate, beheaded her and then MC will fuck her corpse before he mutilated her.
I like to watch if there is any woman who being cut her throats until decapitated and mutilated so awesome show.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
you dont need a walkthrough and you can easy reach chapters end by holding CTRL button.

I played for the first time and press the control button but it didnt work and it didnt skip the dialogues, I still think save files would do nicely

Last edited:

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
I played for the first time and press the control button but it didnt work and it didnt skip the dialogues, I still think save files would do nicely
In every renpy game in settings or "preferences" there is option "Skip unseen text". When you activate it then your skipping with CTRL will work. This is for this and every other renpy game
1691407053401.png

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Lost meet saw.

Liking it so far.

A broken female Mc
A war scarred Male.
Obviously sex and taboo ensures.
Now a Virgin sister enters the fray and the drama is going to be which female Mc is going to choose. (completing the sex games, I'm sure just one pair is needed and one girl will be spared...

Going with sister or female girl.

The female Mc looking and longing the family bond and trust between siblings. Oh boy this is cooking greatness.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
White Cube [v0.4b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 920mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Maiky1150

Jun 2, 2022
Guys, can you get forward after this conversation?
[ Emma still talking with Amelia]

after I clicked, it brought me back to the main menu.

7b7fb474-f3b0-4552-9515-e1259c04c29d.png

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It is worth noting that the incest tag hasn't been added to this game, at least not yet.

Also, I'd be really thankful if some people would keep their psychopathic and necrophilic fantasies for themselves :)

Reactions: Inaaca

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It is worth noting that the incest tag hasn't been added to this game, at least not yet.

Also, I'd be really thankful if some people would keep their psychopathic and necrophilic fantasies for themselves :)
Yet. But would be a natural progression having to tap your sister.

About the heavy fetishes, I hope don't happen or if dev is a madman you are granted the choice of sex option and dark violent one.
Let's not gatekeep fetish folks even if I don't enjoy.

Reactions: libertypics
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes