VN - Others - Completed - White Wings [Final] [Pureworks Japan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nimda Aikon

After 8 hours of play and a single ending.

Story: by Hijdeo Kojima (get the joke?)

Now seriously, it is a Japanese novel, expository themes and surely microsexism. But that doesn't take away from the interesting thing, we all know what to expect from this.
    The story itself is predictable, but there are little scary moments that still leave a bad taste in your mouth.

It surprises me that the story has interested me by the psychological transformation, more than by the erotic fact.
    For an adult game, it has surprisingly few sexual or erotic scenes.

The main characters have enough exposure for us to understand their motivations, even if they are a bit vague and I like that they are not complacent, during some very specific moments you feel totally helpless because you can no longer interact with the story (I like that).

I'd say the game is pretty good, come on, not that I've played a lot of visual novels to claim this. I play casually and if I find myself like this "it is probably because I also have problems"

Art: it's okay, it's not innovative, it's good.

Translation: (because yes, it is translated into several languages): very bad. surely this translated text has more grammatical sense than the entire novel (Powered by Google Translator), it even gives funny moments.

|PP/11| -F69: diamond is not the hardest material.

|-1/9| -IGN: i'm scared.

As for the bugs, what do you want me to tell you? I only suffered one in one of the decisions.

I already said that I am writing this with a google translator to emphasize that it has a bad translation???????