3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
Y'know, even as an NTR enjoyer, I think it's time we flipped the script. What if - hear me out - the white guy had a huge dick for once?

And I don't mean the tanned, blonde haired delinquent, nor am I talking about the fat, ugly uncle. I mean the protagonist - the floppy haired childhood friend. Just stick a 12" magnum dong on that guy and have HIM steal the girls. Because right now, it's always black guys and statistically speaking some of them must have small dicks too!

Surely there must be black NTR fans out there who crave representation; at least, this is what Hollywood and western video games have led me to believe.

Damnedpotato

Dec 4, 2020
Third factor, kinda tying in to your second, the lingering remain of the old "where da white women at" trope, where white racists live in terror of black women sleeping with white women. Add a dash of "great replacement"-type paranoia too.
And the sad thing is that it goes both ways white dudes and black dudes need to get the fuck over this stealing our women bullshit. I have seen black dudes going ape shit calling black girls coons and race traitors for marrying a white dude. And vice versa.

Let people fuck and marry who they want. And if people enjoy race play then keep it in the bedroom and not force it on the rest of the world. But as long as we have these people propping up race superiority horseshit it is only ever going to upset people.

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
And the sad thing is that it goes both ways white dudes and black dudes need to get the fuck over this stealing our women bullshit. I have seen black dudes going ape shit calling black girls coons and race traitors for marrying a white dude. And vice versa.

Let people fuck and marry who they want. And if people enjoy race play then keep it in the bedroom and not force it on the rest of the world. But as long as we have these people propping up race superiority horseshit it is only ever going to upset people.
dam this went from a cuck game forum to r/racismisbad

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Yes.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whiteboi [v1.0] [Untranseunte]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Livia_Pivia

May 9, 2023
I don't usually slam games I won't even bother playing but it looks like it was made 20 years ago in Photoshop. And the fact that the protagonist looks more like a pale Asian guy than a white guy means I'm assuming this is a late April fools joke.
It looks like that because the images are screenshots of the sims 4

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
What we need is a Interracial Gangbang between couples, there are white duds that love Black chicks, so why not add them also instead of always having the black guy banging the white chicks, I mean its nice, but we need equality.
Some white duds have big dicks also.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohhh, by the way....Nice Game.

Mr handyman

Oct 30, 2023
Welp after reading that white and black interracial overview you can thought how much he thinks and dedicated to this project

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes