VN Ren'Py Abandoned Whitewillow High [v0.05] [Awakening Studios]

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I've checked your game, and for a 0.02 version, it has quite a few renders. Although it doesn't look like it, it takes time to do it. The same when you have to take the material to RenPy.
You are constantly learning things, and sometimes what for some is 5 minutes of gameplay, for the developer is much more.
Do the best you can, don't try to please everyone.
Be comfortable with your game and your imagination.
I wish you the best of luck!(y)

Reactions: YadenYu

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Don't know how quick the dev will be to update. This update was more to fix some plot holes that were mentioned on his itch like the handjob scene a lot thought it came out of nowhere and they werent wrong.
Oh well,no rush for it ╮(^▽^)╭

Apr 29, 2021
Saw in the Developer Notes you're putting a map in. Don't. Maps and free-roam are just filler and boring crap to pad out the game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
not sure if i reached the end or not cause the signal i am getting is that there should be more but when i click on one of the girls pictures it just plays the same scene from before (what i mean by this is the 2nd scene like with suki still studying, chloe i think her name is still sleeping, Seina still masterbateing *which her hjing you to completion being repetable if you want*, the water twin still eating and the fire twin still standing out in the cortyard, which give me the signal that there isn't anything left so if i have reached the end a heads up would be nice *FYI not complaining i know i come off as that but not my intention to sound like that just the way i talk and type so sorry if it feels that way* but it looks promising and if i have reached the end then i will be waiting till the next update if there is a way to progress from where i am at then can someone give me some guidance plz.

Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
not sure if i reached the end or not cause the signal i am getting is that there should be more but when i click on one of the girls pictures it just plays the same scene from before (what i mean by this is the 2nd scene like with suki still studying, chloe i think her name is still sleeping, Seina still masterbateing *which her hjing you to completion being repetable if you want*, the water twin still eating and the fire twin still standing out in the cortyard, which give me the signal that there isn't anything left so if i have reached the end a heads up would be nice *FYI not complaining i know i come off as that but not my intention to sound like that just the way i talk and type so sorry if it feels that way* but it looks promising and if i have reached the end then i will be waiting till the next update if there is a way to progress from where i am at then can someone give me some guidance plz.
I'm at that same point. If this is the end of content, an " end of content " screen would be helpful

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Saw in the Developer Notes you're putting a map in. Don't. Maps and free-roam are just filler and boring crap to pad out the game.
i agree it's not needed at this point we know the MC's room is in the school so unless dates or gifts or managment will be a thing then a map isn't required here.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Important info about this latest version of Whitewillow High: We won't be seeing any more. They posted this on their Patreon:

Unfortunately, our writer is leaving, so we will not be continuing production of Whitewillow High. However, we will form a new company with a new writer and begin a completely new game. Thanks for the support.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Important info about this latest version of Whitewillow High: We won't be seeing any more. They posted this on their Patreon:

Unfortunately, our writer is leaving, so we will not be continuing production of Whitewillow High. However, we will form a new company with a new writer and begin a completely new game. Thanks for the support.
That's too bad, I literally just found this game and thought it looked cute lol. I have faith in the dev if they make a new game though, their characters look great.

Reactions: krhhder

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Another Speedrun.

But on the bright side, I rather it die early than be one of those "develop for over a year and quit" then expect for more donations.
Hope your team work out in the future.

Reactions: Qmil