Unity Who Needs a Hero? [v2.2.0] [Henrique Faitta Chitolina, Pidro Soft]

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone knows why this has the abandoned tag now? Is it confirmed the NSFW DLC is never coming out?
Any time you see an abandoned tag on this forum, it means one of two things: 1) Dev explicitly tells everyone that they're no longer working on the game. 2) Game isn't finished, but the dev hasn't released a new build in X amount of months. Consider the fact that the game hasn't been updated since January 2021, which was 18 months ago.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Any time you see an abandoned tag on this forum, it means one of two things: 1) Dev explicitly tells everyone that they're no longer working on the game. 2) Game isn't finished, but the dev hasn't released a new build in X amount of months. Consider the fact that the game hasn't been updated since January 2021, which was 18 months ago.
The main game is finished, only the sex scene dlc seems do be abandoned.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the game hasn't been updated since January 2021, which was 18 months ago.
Big update happened for the game in April but not for the R-18 DLC yet. Haven't seen any mention of it since, let alone it actually being abandoned.

Edit - Well except for Germans not being able to get it. And the update disabling it, but that was fixed.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
from the developer one hour ago...

I'm almost finishing the new content for the DLC, im really sorry for taking so long.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
I put a fucking 0/20 on this game... I already don't like randomness very much... there, luck literally shits on me... between the beggars who ask a NAKED guy to giving them money, the dice that stinks of shit, the cards that fail and the "good guys" who extort you when you think they're going to help you... no, definitely, this game pisses me off.

• Haha
Reactions: Sarica

Greatnezz

Nov 24, 2022
View attachment 1379888

Overview:
A weak and naked adventurer, venturing into the world of Grimar, seeking for fame, lots of gold and power!

The journey begins in Grimar, a Kingdom that has lived in peace for years. Peaceful and wealthy, travellers all around the world pass by there every single day. Until one day someone with incredible magical powers began to control monsters around the Kingdom, forcing them to attack and destroy the city. Now you must find out who's behind these attacks and start writing your own story about the greatest, wealthy and famous warrior they've ever seen!

Thread Updated: 2021-08-31
Release Date: 2021-01-21
Developer: Henrique Faitta Chitolina , Pidro Soft
Publisher: Baby Stone Studios
Censored: No (Optional)
Version: 1.2.5
Language: English, Portuguese - Brazilian, Spanish
Store: Who Needs A Hero?
Size: 370 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game Features:

Regarding the 18+ DLC:

is there new update now?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Pleases don't quote entire opening posts. Unfortunately they said they put the DLC update on hold, to concentrate on making the (out but having ) mobile and console versions of the game...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The DLC seems to have been stealthy updated for Hero Tournament a few days ago, going by the...
Didn't notice she takes followers... Tried and again failed to crack it, so you'll need to ask Sarica.

ohhellno

Jan 1, 2020
The DLC seems to have been stealthy updated for Hero Tournament a few days ago, going by the...
Didn't notice she takes followers... Tried and again failed to crack it, so you'll need to ask Sarica.
ah, to hell with it... think you can share or give me the files? might be able to crack it... hopefully

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.00 star(s) 11 Votes