kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
That's a stripper not a prostitute.

It's too late in the year to be dealing with people like you, common sense babes, hunt some down or borrow a friends ..... just ...... anything.....
i am sure that u r well informed lesbian resident, but i will tell u secret....most of strip clubs are just discuse for brothel....(owner is not officialy included in prostitution, cause girs only dancing...if they fuck it is their decision...(for money of course)) and please dont write me again.

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
Going past the drama above, game is looking pretty nice. I would recommend making the end of current content a bit more visible.

I found myself in the "coffee>bed" loop for a couple of days since I was waiting to see if anything else happens.

I know there are prompts for when the current coffee shop or start the day at home content ends, but I was under the impression that nothing else will happen in the morning with more content for later in the day.

Reactions: Grelk

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Going past the drama above, game is looking pretty nice. I would recommend making the end of current content a bit more visible.

I found myself in the "coffee>bed" loop for a couple of days since I was waiting to see if anything else happens.

I know there are prompts for when the current coffee shop or start the day at home content ends, but I was under the impression that nothing else will happen in the morning with more content for later in the day.
That's odd.. after day 19 there should have been a note every morning before you wake up saying that the content is finished. It triggers when all the other important scenes are done, depending on NTR on/off and patch status.

EDIT: NM, I see now that you did see the note in the morning. That's the one that only comes up when all the major scenes are complete. I'll tweak that to be more clear.

The reason I left it so you can still go through the loops, is that theoretically, it's possible to put off locking a path with April at the beginning for several days, which would push everything else back by the same number of days. It probably won't happen for 99.9% of the players but, just in case :)

I think also, for future updates, I am going to try and tweek the stats screen to show if you have unfinished content for any specific character.

Reactions: Larry2000

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
That's odd.. after day 19 there should have been a note every morning before you wake up saying that the content is finished. It triggers when all the other important scenes are done, depending on NTR on/off and patch status.
Soo you're telling me I missed a scene :WaitWhat: I'll be right back

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Juliette is the best kind of friend.

Get drunk with her, fuck her and she offers to set you up to fuck some cadets.

please dont write me again.
It's a public forum......

Although I didn't want to "write you" in the first place but you had to go and plaster dumb on the thread and call April a prosititute when she's just a stripper and clearly states she doesn't let customers touch.

She only let that guy touch because she was jealous the MC was getting a blowjob right next to her by another girl she's in competition with.

Even with NTR turned on the MC never gets cucked. In fact, he cucks the older womans husband on webcam later on.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Juliette is the best kind of friend.

Get drunk with her, fuck her and she offers to set you up to fuck some cadets.

It's a public forum......

Although I didn't want to "write you" in the first place but you had to go and plaster dumb on the thread and call April a prosititute when she's just a stripper and clearly states she doesn't let customers touch.

She only let that guy touch because she was jealous the MC was getting a blowjob right next to her by another girl she's in competition with.

Even with NTR turned on the MC never gets cucked. In fact, he cucks the older womans husband on webcam later on.
it is true that it is public forum, i just asked to not bother me with your stupidity, yet u r not writing me u r just replying to my coment.... (again)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Whoremonger [Act 1 v1.0] [Turning Tricks]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 274 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who exactly are the definitely not family members? There's no usual indication like ''landlady'' or ''roommate'' during customization.
Dev doesn't have any family, the family members in the game are 2 families of mother and daughter.

There are a couple of set ups for future threesomes which is where the incest comes in.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
So a quick first impression ...

1. That intro was incredibly painful. It's been mentioned before so I won't belabor the point, but it's quickly very frustrating ... and, yeah, of course, Ren'py allows skipping unread text, but you'd assume there's critical information there, not just random stuff. I'm not saying you can't have the player set names/nicknames and put a NTR warning there, or whatever, but don't go on rants (much as I can understand the urge); be crisp about what's needed, and if you want to do go on NTR rants and dev logs and wherever, do that where it can be quickly skipped ... separate from the actual game.
2. The italic font is very thin and not necessary perfect for reading. I mean, it could be worse. But it also could be better.
3. Speaking of Italy: YOU AREN'T ALLOWED ON THE LAWN at the Piazza del Duomo. Frankly, the guy deservers to be in jail and this oversight makes the game absolutely unplayable!!! It completely undermines the setup!!!!!
4. Personal preference, but I'm not a big fan of being capable of reading other character's minds (esp. just when it's convenient ). Should be unnecessary.
5. Too many "Haha"s I'd say. Most of them can also safely be removed - or at least it should be more varied, or something. But typically you don't need them, vns do tone through context (and visuals).

... also, yeah, just kidding about #3. In case that's not clear ^^ Though it is indeed not allowed, that photo could have easily gotten them into trouble ;)

Anyway. Pretty solid what I've seen so far. Feels non-generic, which is always a plus.

Reactions: Turning Tricks

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Dev doesn't have any family, the family members in the game are 2 families of mother and daughter.

There are a couple of set ups for future threesomes which is where the incest comes in.
So as I understand it the incest is lesbian? Also MC has his ex wife and daughter right?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So as I understand it the incest is lesbian? Also MC has his ex wife and daughter right?
Yes.

I don't know if the ex wife will get any content with how they split up but I think the daughter may appear some time in the future.

The incest before that will likely be male/female/female.

It seems the girls are trying to push their mothers into getting involved with the MC and the girls both seem interested too. One of them is quite handsy with her mom.

Purple Filth

Apr 26, 2018
Interesting game and curious to see how it turns out.

Also that lady with her very huh "handsy" daughter *cough*

it is true that it is public forum, i just asked to not bother me with your stupidity, yet u r not writing me u r just replying to my coment.... (again)
Oh look a fucking bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes