Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
is there someone with a mod to edit that out its kinda
annoying. the text box is enough in my op

View attachment 3344552
Honestly, I am doing different things to try and give a better "feel" to the story. If you played the old version of this, you would know that I actually used to use those side images in every dialogue, and THAT was just too much, IMO.

In this version, I toned down the side images and I only use them when there's either more than one character on screen that could be talking, or when the character that is speaking is not facing you. My intent is that, when you are reading dialogue, you're kind of focused on the lower half of the screen and having these side images shows not only who is talking, but what their general mood is (There's five versions of those side images, neutral, sad, happy, angry and lusty... all with different looks and colors). I also made changes to types of dialogue, where whispering and thinking appear different. And the main characters all have unique colors, while the side characters have a pink/purple color for females and a blue color for males.

It's not perfect and perhaps in my next project, I can add a toggle for them in the preferences menu. I already added the textbox transparency. the NTR switch and the Character Customization switch... what's one more? lol.

Anyhow, I am still a neophyte at this... I'm getting better slowly though.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Shit! I see what I did wrong here... It seems you must have locked out lewd content for the Asian Milf, Mei. If you locked her out, then you don't have lust or love paths set, and that was what that scene was checking for. I actually wrote that monkeying with the variables thing in as a joke, and it's only on that particular case. Kinda ironic that I ended up creating a logic bug myself, lol. In any case, in the bug fix, I'll change that scene to work, even if you locked out Mei's content. Thanks for the feedbak.
Yeah, not interested in mei. The daughters cute though. So at least want to see if the daughter is someone my mc would be interested in and she's in that scene too.

Reactions: Turning Tricks

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm... not a fan of Lindsay Lohan raping MC for her rent (well I had no choice to refuse her). I was on a route where I only give attention to 1 girl so it's super out of character! Hoping it's just a coding error with some triggers?

Also... is the scene with redhead stripper giving MC head in the game? Or is that just a secret gallery image?

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Any plan for Android port?
I really want to get an Android version out, and I hope someone on here makes one in the interim. The thing is, I gave away my last tablet to my son ages ago and I haven't bought a new one yet. I don't use them much, now that I am not traveling every week. And I don't want to test this thing on my tiny phone.

For the next large release (probably the Act 2 release) I should have a tablet and can build an APK and test it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android port for the game, added an option to toggle the side image + some more game settings

=================================
Feb. 25, 2024
Updated the port for the new game version v1.10
New: ingame hints for the added hidden easter eggs

=================================

Download Android port from the game compressed
with settings Mod v1.10 (~310MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoremonger_01.jpg Whoremonger_02.jpg Whoremonger_03.jpg

Last edited:

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
It's a good game, although I have to be honest, I saw the content ages ago and nothing really seems new to me. But anyway ... what I'm really wondering .... can you actually get rid of April as a player? I've tried really hard to do everything "wrong" that you can do "wrong" but she still sticks to me.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
It's a good game, although I have to be honest, I saw the content ages ago and nothing really seems new to me. But anyway ... what I'm really wondering .... can you actually get rid of April as a player? I've tried really hard to do everything "wrong" that you can do "wrong" but she still sticks to me.
No... she's canon. You can't turn her path off. All you can do is pick the LOVE or LUST path. She'll be in the story till Act 5. There will be other forks as well and with different endings in Act 5, but the MC and April will have some sort of relationship all the way through.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
No... she's canon. You can't turn her path off. All you can do is pick the LOVE or LUST path. She'll be in the story till Act 5. There will be other forks as well and with different endings in Act 5, but the MC and April will have some sort of relationship all the way through.
Obviously it's going to be harem relationship all through the end, with pregnancies abound :p

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Tried searching the topic but i draw a blanc. Is there a way to alter the text colour ?

The white is so hard to see most of the times.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I really want to get an Android version out, and I hope someone on here makes one in the interim. The thing is, I gave away my last tablet to my son ages ago and I haven't bought a new one yet. I don't use them much, now that I am not traveling every week. And I don't want to test this thing on my tiny phone.

For the next large release (probably the Act 2 release) I should have a tablet and can build an APK and test it.
You know, I was the same, until I bought one for my daughter to play. Eventually decided to download a couple games to play on the toilet, magic and the walking dead survivors and now I'm on that fucking thing all the time.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes