Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
What do they get out of forcing this on people?

View attachment 2445072
Sorry you didn't care for it, but being able to name saves has been a very common request from the game's patrons, particularly because you may have multiple play-throughs simultaneously because of the significance of certain decisions. (e.g. Sansa "Submissive" vs "Non-submissive")

If you're not naming saves, and if you're putting a save into an empty slot, apologies for the one whole additional click that you're forced to make. (If you're overwriting an existing save, the number of clicks is the same.)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
How did you do it?
You have to have completed a certain number of the events, it must be the correct time of day, and even then it's only offered a certain percentage of the time. So, it may take a little work to get it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
How do I get to play the last to updates from season 2? Even with a fresh download it always ends after fleeing north of the wall
Choices matter. Choices early in the game can affect the paths available later in the game.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
New episode is heavy bugged click are delayed
Is there something other than it being slow to respond that causes you to say it's "heavy bugged?"

Which version are you running? What are the specs of the machine/device on which you're running it?

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Choices matter. Choices early in the game can affect the paths available later in the game.
Which choices? The game makes no sense at this point. Margaery goes from being locked in prison to free and scheming, Cersei goes from Queen to in prison with no explanation what so ever. What choices did you give that lead to a broken plot?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1: 1.2 + IC Patch + Gallery unlock
Pixeldrain
Size: 469 MB

Version: S2 Ep10 + IC + Gallery unlock
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 600 MiB

Version: S3 E01a + IC
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 129 MiB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Added Season 3 to my android ports.

Jaiseon

Mar 6, 2023
Which choices? The game makes no sense at this point. Margaery goes from being locked in prison to free and scheming, Cersei goes from Queen to in prison with no explanation what so ever. What choices did you give that lead to a broken plot?
Did you play season 1 and then season 3 without season 2? I remember scenes explaining the situations you describe.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
did you ever got around and making it for season 2?
Not at the moment no. I did have a look at doing so when season 2 finished and made a start but it's a fairly boring process finding the scenes and then copying them across. Hopefully I'll get motivated to do it sometime soon though. :)

Reactions: Alphaeboy

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Not at the moment no. I did have a look at doing so when season 2 finished and made a start but it's a fairly boring process finding the scenes and then copying them across. Hopefully I'll get motivated to do it sometime soon though. :)
when is your game getting updated? loved your work

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
how can you continue the third season with the stats and choices you took in the previous seasons?
When choices from S02 are required (such as the "Sansa submissive or not"), S03 will prompt you for them.

We didn't try to implement a "direct copy" feature because that's really difficult for the Android folks.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I know this isn't a direct adaptation, but when Jorah refers to Arya as a "Northern Barbarian", I couldn't help but think, he's from a Northern house, House Mormont, at least in the source material. He technically owes fealty to HER house.

Reactions: Cavpal
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes