• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hey, how much if anything do/will our choices affect the story going forward?
I'm assuming you won't be using imported saves from season 1 so I'm guessing choices made there won't matter much in season 2.
Here is your answer
But will it be possible to change the overall story as we go? save certain characters, let others die etc.
Obviously I understand that there can only be a limited amount of major deviations since otherwise it would be a nightmare to keep track and add content to the various routes but being able to affect the story seems like a major draw for a game like this. Especially when it comes to the later seasons :p
Sometimes you will be able to see what could happpen if you make some other choice than we planned for this story.
And as for the rest of your post you are correct

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Whores of Thrones [v1.12] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 933 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 443 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 425 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Look, folks. How many times does this have to get asked and answered? Have you folks NEVER played an adult game that has choices in it?

You unlock the entire gallery by playing the game, and finding ALL the possible paths through ALL of the events. There are choices, right? Choices have consequences. Sometimes the choices have immediate impact, sometimes they have impact down the road.
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Guys help please.. I seem to be unable to progress with Ned, im getting "advance other quests" for everybody except Ned. For Ned there is one quests which says "You've gone as far as you can in this episode". I have developed all the skills afaik except for Arya spying ability..

I read here on the forums that I can level up Arya spying ability by 1 by going into her room at the evening. But if I do that nothing happens.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
this should be attached to first post.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hi, guys. I've been able to unlock almost all the scenes, but, like one famous Gaul village against Roman occupation, one of them (three, in fact, but related) resists my advances. Does anyone know what to do in order to get Sansa: Cersei pussy lick 1, 2 and Cersei fingering? I guess it's linked to previous choices on Sansa's path, but I don't know which, and would prefer not to have to start from the beginning. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
what different in 1.10 to 1.12 version ?
Just Daenerys content

Just realized, there is no new Ned ep, its just a copy and paste from 1.10 changelog...

And here I thought there was gonna be more Ned stuff....

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, I am thoroughly confused - so there is no new Ned episode, my last save is during the scene between Arya and Petyr, which automatically leads to the conclusion of the episode and loading an earlier save and switching to Daenerys leads to Advance in other quests msg, which is kinda difficult, because the only quest that can be advanced is Endgame... I can't see any new scenes at the last page of the gallery, nor anywhere else, as far as I can tell.... Is there actually any new content in this update, or am I doing something wrong?(patched)

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes