danila13243

Apr 18, 2023
I'll just do the FAQ

1. Is my version full ?
Check main menu. If you have text "version x.x (full)" it is full version. Version without string "Full" doesn't have some scenes.
Saves from full version are not compatible with other versions. If you have full version of this game but you load saves from some other version you won't see some content. Start new game to fix that.
2. Where to find a Thief ?
3. How to learn lockpicking ?
4. How to unlock spanking ?
The answer is simple - use , and start new game. All of this won't appear in not full version.
5. How to unlock Ned Hj scene ?
Learn seduction- in the evening in Margaery room. Level 2 is max for now.
6. How long is gameplay atm
Several hours long
7 How to start wedding?
Morning - Daenerys room
8. Walkthrough ?
Just read journal and you will know what to do next

And if you like this game, please support us and keep this game alive. It is only 1$ per month :)
We have only 300 supporters and from only one pirate site we have over 5 000 downloads.... In one day :)
how do I open galleries?

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Oh yes! Last time, Littlefinger had all the power, now he has to worship Arya's ass or she will kill him! Arya getting to revenge fuck the ones that took advantage of her is a storyline I can get behind! Hopefully Pycelle gets to worship her ass again!

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, did you do the dub for Sansa's first episode only? In my opinion, the sound made this game even better, at least I wish you had used the voices of Arya, Daenerys and John because the sound was great, I enjoyed it a lot.

Reactions: Vamoose2020
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes