Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Whores of Thrones [S3 E04p] [FunFictionArt] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [480 MB]
- - -

Mac [477 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JesusSaviour1

Nov 23, 2023
What about using a VPN? I know in China about half of the internet users are on VPNs to circumvent the great (Fire)wall of China. You cannot even use google there, really threw me off when I was there.
Also there are alternatives to creditcards if you are too poor to get one like paypall, I think you can even pay through bitcoin. Some countries have specific stuff like WeChat Pay or Alipay.
11 year old me also managed to get a Runescape subscription somehow while it should not have been possible/legal:FacePalm:
This is just out of interest though... Not telling you what to do, you do you pirate.
Problem is, all of what you mentioned isn't possible. Debit card international transactions aren't possible. I can't buy bitcoin unless I have any currency other than mine. Paypal doesn't work with our debit cards.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Problem is, all of what you mentioned isn't possible. Debit card international transactions aren't possible. I can't buy bitcoin unless I have any currency other than mine. Paypal doesn't work with our debit cards.
Debit card international payments ARE possible, just maybe not for YOUR card/bank. Also, have you checked the GrownUps.net link they also have? Maybe for your country, it will work. (It's the link that says Store for some odd reason)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
What kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
which characters?
I haven't played yet

JesusSaviour1

Nov 23, 2023
Debit card international payments ARE possible, just maybe not for YOUR card/bank. Also, have you checked the GrownUps.net link they also have? Maybe for your country, it will work. (It's the link that says Store for some odd reason)
I'm telling you they aren't?
Our central bank has issued a statement blocking all debit international transactions. The only thing that works currently are credit cards

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Our central bank has issued a statement blocking all debit international transactions. The only thing that works currently are credit cards
Exactly, YOUR bank has put a freeze on those transactions, or at least your country's banking authority. But again, have you tried their other pay site? What about ACH transfers? Or maybe you can see if they can do Boosty, which is another internationally accepted pay site. Send the author a message about your situation on their Discord and I'm sure that, if you really, really want to, there's a way for you to give him/her your hard-earned cash. I will say, do not mail cash to anyone though.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys
What kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
which characters?
I haven't played yet
LOL, it's a Game of Thrones parody, so all the incest is on the table just like it was in the original show/books. It's more about mixing up the characters involved and with whom.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
I cannot really believe there is no possible way to acquire bitcoins in your country right?

JesusSaviour1

Nov 23, 2023
Exactly, YOUR bank has put a freeze on those transactions, or at least your country's banking authority. But again, have you tried their other pay site? What about ACH transfers? Or maybe you can see if they can do Boosty, which is another internationally accepted pay site. Send the author a message about your situation on their Discord and I'm sure that, if you really, really want to, there's a way for you to give him/her your hard-earned cash. I will say, do not mail cash to anyone though.
Aren't ACH similar to wire transfers ? don't those have a minimum of 25$ or something? Don't think it's a good idea to wire someone $1

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Aren't ACH similar to wire transfers ? don't those have a minimum of 25$ or something? Don't think it's a good idea to wire someone $1
ACH is very much a wire transfer. Minimums/maximums for those are set by both the banking system and the local laws. As for wiring someone a single dollar, I've written checks for 19 cents... that then bounced... and cost me $40... so, yeah, it might be ridiculous to some, but it's up to you, not them. As long as it's legal and any fees associated with the transfer are something you feel is worth the money, *I'M* not going to judge how you spend your money. That's up to you, I'm just giving you options to find ways to do what you clearly want to do, support the authors of this filthy, disgusting, completely degenerate and absolutely immoral game... like the rest of us perverts! :p

Reactions: JesusSaviour1

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Is it worth visiting places other than those suggested in the journal?
In other words, is it possible to discover side quests that are not listed?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes