olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Hello, please help me, in the second season Daenerys fingering and dance 1 2 3 scene is not showing for me and it is locked in the gallery, what choice should I make to reach these scenes, thank you for your help.
The fingering scene is just a side scene that happens randomly in Daenerys' room (at night) after she had sex with Arya.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
The addressee of this message is the game developer himself,
thanks to the dear game developer for his work, but I wish you would try a little harder and make the characters of Arya, Daenerys, Catelyn, and Sansa exactly like themselves in the Game of Thrones series. Because here, the sex scenes with them reminded us of reality and it would be great. Although you made the characters of Cersei and Margaery great and like themselves.
Where the heart is game developer, Scarlett Johansson's character made him exactly like himself, as if he brought the actor himself to his game.

Sgravo05

Jan 10, 2023
The addressee of this message is the game developer himself,
thanks to the dear game developer for his work, but I wish you would try a little harder and make the characters of Arya, Daenerys, Catelyn, and Sansa exactly like themselves in the Game of Thrones series. Because here, the sex scenes with them reminded us of reality and it would be great. Although you made the characters of Cersei and Margaery great and like themselves.
Where the heart is game developer, Scarlett Johansson's character made him exactly like himself, as if he brought the actor himself to his game.
Most of the characters are premade models that you can buy on the Daz3d market (a 3d art software). I don’t think that the developer is actually modeling characters himself

Adolar93

Nov 29, 2023
Like your version of Arya very much, what a sexy little brat. Having her run around in that leather miniskirt with no panties (= ideal for quickies), in the presence of horny Dothraki warriors, does conjure up some naughty mental images...
I'd love to see something like this in her upcoming episode (perhaps with Cohallas?)

Reactions: Vamoose2020
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes