Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Hello. I wish you would make sex scenes between: Daenerys and Tyrion, also between: Arya and the Hound, Arya and Cersei, Arya and Tyrion, Arya and Jon, Arya and Ser Jorah. Meanwhile, between: Cersei and her father, Cersei and Tyrion, Cersei and all the court advisors. I thought it was very hot and amazing.
Not asking for much are you? lol

Mar 11, 2021
Funfiction you are truly the hero of every feet femdom lover thank you for your work.

I just hope it's not the end of jon snow content for this season...
he is a truly hero of feet,I do not know anyone else who would make content with feet without farting and other humiliation.:(

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I will not be so cruel and will not take away from you the pleasure of finding out for yourself ;). Play and have fun!
Well, I say you are cruel... by putting Daenerys in bad endings where she is humiliated. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Now, I think you should compensate that by making a "turn table" plot, where she is the one humiliating her enemies. Example: I wouldn't mind to see in the future Daenerys humiliating Cersei, by turning her into the official "Whore of Throne" and putting her to be gangbanged, while Daenerys watch everything sitted over the Iron Throne. It would be cruel, but a queen must serve her purpose to serve the kingdom and her subjects, is it not?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And this is Whores of Thrones, where the strongest whore rule over the others in the game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FunFiction

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I'm playing the second episode and I got stuck it seems? I got to a point where I can only play as Daenerys while having two characters locked. Daenerys only has "advance other quests" thought. Anyone encountered that?

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, please help me, in the second season Daenerys fingering and dance 1 2 3 scene is not showing for me and it is locked in the gallery, what choice should I make to reach these scenes, thank you for your help.

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
there's an arya joffrey scene ??? where???

also is there any new pycelle x arya? or any male with arya? don't particularly care about that thief (cant remember her name) chicks scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I know for sure that in the next episode Arya will have scenes with men (Pycelle and Joffrey too)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: redsus123

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
there's an arya joffrey scene ??? where???

also is there any new pycelle x arya? or any male with arya? don't particularly care about that thief (cant remember her name) chicks scenes
There are no Arya/Joffrey scenes and no new Pycelle scenes. Arya is in Essos and Pycelle is in Westeros. I agree though, I want to see Arya with more male characters, more than one at the same time hopefully! Arya with Littlefinger and Pycelle together would be the balls! Failing that, The Hound and Joffrey

• Sad
Reactions: redsus123 and S.t.s

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello, please help me, in the second season Daenerys fingering and dance 1 2 3 scene is not showing for me and it is locked in the gallery, what choice should I make to reach these scenes, thank you for your help.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
You didn't answer Daenerys's bad ending was if Arya had to agree with galax - but I still haven't found this fingering scene, can you please at least tell me that or will I have to find it myself?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes