amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base, summer time saga. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: olobolo

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Question, do the dialogue choices matter in this game or are these just flavor text? Like I can unlock all the scenes normally just by playing the game?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Hi guys.

I'm thrilled to announce the release of our revamped Season 01, and it's hotter than dragonfire! I've worked hard and I'm here to give you a sneak peek of what's in store:

1. Updated Myrcella Model: I've aligned Myrcella's appearance with that of Seasons 02 and 03, ensuring a consistent and visually stunning experience, complete with new enhanced renders and animations. Get ready to be captivated by her alluring new look!✨

2. Engine upgrade: We've upgraded to Ren'py engine version 8.1.1, effectively fixing the annoying rollback bugs that might have disrupted your fun in earlier versions.

3. Gallery Animation Fix: Some Gallery animations were being a tad shy and not enabling after their scenes. Fear not, we've coaxed them out, and they're ready to shine!

4. Steelsong's Furybug: We've squashed a little bug that caused one event in Steelsong's Fury to make an unexpected encore appearance. It's now been set right.

This makeover is all about enhancing your immersion and ensuring a flawless adventure. We can't wait for you to dive in and experience the improved Season 01!

Have fun!

New.jpg
Old.jpg

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020

Hi guys.

I'm thrilled to announce the release of our revamped Season 01, and it's hotter than dragonfire! I've worked hard and I'm here to give you a sneak peek of what's in store:

1. Updated Myrcella Model: I've aligned Myrcella's appearance with that of Seasons 02 and 03, ensuring a consistent and visually stunning experience, complete with new enhanced renders and animations. Get ready to be captivated by her alluring new look!✨

2. Engine upgrade: We've upgraded to Ren'py engine version 8.1.1, effectively fixing the annoying rollback bugs that might have disrupted your fun in earlier versions.

3. Gallery Animation Fix: Some Gallery animations were being a tad shy and not enabling after their scenes. Fear not, we've coaxed them out, and they're ready to shine!

4. Steelsong's Furybug: We've squashed a little bug that caused one event in Steelsong's Fury to make an unexpected encore appearance. It's now been set right.

This makeover is all about enhancing your immersion and ensuring a flawless adventure. We can't wait for you to dive in and experience the improved Season 01!

Have fun!

View attachment 2947284
View attachment 2947285
Guess I'm playing Season 1 again lol. Was this done concurrently with the upcoming Dany episode or is that gonna start now?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Finally, the dear Khaleesi is back for another episode!:love::love: I am eager to see what the blonde dragoness will do in the path to Kingslanding. What will happen whe she arrive at DragonStone(knowing FunFiction could be anything)? :LOL::LOL::p:p We all known her dragon blood could be "intense", so, lets wait for her to start her right path as "Queen of Whores" with a feast at Dragonstone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vamoose2020

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
In the current season 3 regardless of options I choose I always seem to get the end of Jon's arc with the forest creator mauling him...anyone else getting that or possibly any help to actually progress?

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Fuck yes man. Arya and Dany are who I play this for. Their last scene was hot as fuck, I'm glad you're gonna top it.
I agree, was a great scene! Arya is by far my favourite but second would definitely be Dany, then Sansa. Cersei and Margery I can take or leave (although a scene with Cersei dominating Arya would be fun). Hey, we all have our preferences!

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes