Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Im New. How do I insert the incest patch? Do I replace the original game with incest game or go into subfolder and put wot_patch.rpyc in the original game folder or what?

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Is Little finger a character in this?

I've always wanted to see him in a sandwich with Sansa and Arya, just for the novelty. Poor guy got down bad for Sansa in the actual show. Gave up everything trying to hit that and lost his neck :eek:
Apart from that none of the girls from game are that appealing.
Margaery Tyrell is probably the hottest from screenshots. Some of the others don't look very accurate to the show.

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Is Little finger a character in this?

I've always wanted to see him in a sandwich with Sansa and Arya, just for the novelty. Poor guy got down bad for Sansa in the actual show. Gave up everything trying to hit that and lost his neck :eek:
Apart from that none of the girls from game are that appealing.
Margaery Tyrell is probably the hottest from screenshots. Some of the others don't look very accurate to the show.
Little finger is in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Season 1: 1.2 + IC Patch + Gallery unlock
Pixeldrain
Size: 469 MB

Version: S2 Ep10 + IC + Gallery unlock
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 600 MiB

Version: S3 0.3 + IC Toggle + Gallery unlocked
Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 312 MiB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes