FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Short update news

You won't believe it, but our animation count for Cersei's episode has multiplied like rabbits on dragon steroids! Somehow, I've got around 25 animations in store for you! It's like the Seven Kingdoms decided to throw us a wild party of naughty moves!
Get ready to be blown away by the sheer number of animations that will leave you breathless and begging for more.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Heh. Cersei's episodes are when you are at your best, so far it has best renders and best writing. Probably having so many characters and plot lines to rely upon helps a lot.

Will donate on the release.

Hope there will be a lot of teased so far Cersei/Joffrey content.

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Short update news

You won't believe it, but our animation count for Cersei's episode has multiplied like rabbits on dragon steroids! Somehow, I've got around 25 animations in store for you! It's like the Seven Kingdoms decided to throw us a wild party of naughty moves!
Get ready to be blown away by the sheer number of animations that will leave you breathless and begging for more.
Even more animations? Really spoling us now! The last few episodes are shaping up to be a lot of steamy fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunFiction

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

Guess who's having a blast playing guinea pig? That's right, yours truly! I'm knee-deep in the first beta of Cersei's episode, and let me tell you, it's like unleashing wildfire in a carnival!

Don't worry, I've got my trusty armor of snacks and a coffee potion to keep me fueled through the night. I'll hunt down those pesky bugs and make Cersei's episode an adventure worth remembering!

So keep your eyes peeled for more updates, because we're gearing up to embark on an epic quest with our beloved queen!

Stay tuned and get ready to dive into the realm of

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017

The wait is over, and the epic adventure you've been craving is
Dive into the enticing world of Cersei's episode, now available for your gaming pleasure!

Are you ready to play with fire?

wot 03e03 Cersei Myrcella.png

Changelog S03E03

• Cersei Episode
  • 25 new animations, now we have a total of 60 in S03.
  • Game engine fixes

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
How many episodes are planned for Season 3 ? 6 ?

Update Notes: Season 01 & 02 Enhancements and Fixes

Season 01 v 1.15b
: We have revisited the first season of Whores of Thrones and made some exciting improvements.
  • A new and enhanced prologue sets the stage for an even more immersive experience.
  • Additionally, we have included a tantalizing teaser for the upcoming second season, giving players a glimpse of what's to come.
  • And to further enhance the atmosphere, we have added captivating background music throughout the season.

Season 02 v S02E10c :
  • We have fixed a very rare bug found in the 2nd Sansa episode
  • Additionally, we have added background music, heightening the overall ambiance and immersing players even further into the world of intrigue and desire.
All links to the updated releases can be found in in the first post on or site.
Well, now I know which game to start again. :cool:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
If someone played already, can you spoil me, are there Joffrey/Cersei and Joffrey/Mircella scenes, teased in Sansa episode? Don't want to pay 22 USD for release without them.

• Haha
Reactions: Vamoose2020

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020

The wait is over, and the epic adventure you've been craving is
Dive into the enticing world of Cersei's episode, now available for your gaming pleasure!

Are you ready to play with fire?

View attachment 2824272

Changelog S03E03

• Cersei Episode
  • 25 new animations, now we have a total of 60 in S03.
  • Game engine fixes
Oh yes! Can't wait to try it. I'll have to wait until it comes down a few tiers first. I only ever usually pay first day access to Arya episodes - or ones she will be in!

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
This is the final season, which will have 10 episodes.

You can still hold on to it, because soon I will introduce more changes in season 01 and 02. Details in the near future.
One request if it's possible do you think you turn the CG Sex scene galleries into a reply sex scene in galleries in the future. I really like to rewatch the sex scenes with dialogue in the gallery in the future if it's possible.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
One request if it's possible do you think you turn the CG Sex scene galleries into a reply sex scene in galleries in the future. I really like to rewatch the sex scenes with dialogue in the gallery in the future if it's possible.
I don't have plans for that, for now.

Reactions: Vamoose2020

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
why does the changelog talk about the episode 3 update while the links are still from 2? did i miss something?
:unsure:

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes