quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
I read up some stuff from previous posts and said that the patch in the first post (the incest patch) unlocks everything because it's the same as the "uncensored" patch but I still can't find the beast scenes in the gallery (people were saying there was dog/wolf scenes but no I can't find it)

Assuming that it's for Episode 2 in the first place

Last edited:

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Would someone who's never watched GoT enjoy this game?
I think yes, you could enjoy this game. Sure, it make more sense for people who read the book/watch the show, but writing is decend enought to understood what going on and sex scenes are great, so I think you should have fun.

Reactions: iron4doves

Aliram

Mar 1, 2019
Hey, quick question. I remember there were a way to hide user interface (for screenshot) on Android?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hey, quick question. I remember there were a way to hide user interface (for screenshot) on Android?
While you can hide the text box in Mac/Windows/Linux with the "H" key, there isn't a corresponding way to do that in Android. It would certainly be possible to add this to the UI by having an additional entry in the quick menu at the bottom.

Perhaps you might suggest this enhancement to FunFiction on or .

Reactions: Aliram

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
Vamoose2020, loganterror:

In Season 2, the Joffrey/Cersei scenes are only available if you chose not to have Sansa behave in a submissive fashion. Basically, all the way back in the first event, Sansa had to "Protest" instead of "Enthusiastically Agree".

That is a very fundamental choice, which affects a LOT of the rest of Season 2.
Thanks for the info chief

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes