PC (Patched):
Mac (Patched):
Android:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhoresOfThrones2-S03-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Can you even import saves to android, better question, is it even worth it.
Its only one choice they ask you if you didnt play previous games

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Can you even import saves to android, better question, is it even worth it.
Its only one choice they ask you if you didnt play previous games
FunFiction and I made a decision not to do "S02 to S03" save imports. Reasons:
  1. The issue that it's hard to do this in Android
  2. What if someone plays S3 without having played S2?
  3. Choices made in S2 would affect paths in S3. Wouldn't want to force someone to go back and replay S2 in order to get different content in S3.
Because of all of that, we decided it was better to "just ask where required."

S3E02 adds another choice or two, but it's still not a huge number of choices.

Akihiro94

Nov 9, 2022
I know the plot was based on the hit series and the dev did a great job n this but couldhve made a bit of plotwists or a choice.like Ed Stark being alive all through and (FxD ncst) content is a huge plus..goodluck dev.waiting for more update

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I know the plot was based on the hit series and the dev did a great job n this but couldhve made a bit of plotwists or a choice.like Ed Stark being alive all through and (FxD ncst) content is a huge plus..goodluck dev.waiting for more update
FanFiction is basically following the desires of his paying patrons. For example, I know that he offered them the choice on Ned Stark as to whether he should live or die, and you're getting what they voted. If you want to influence his decisions, then I suggest that you sign up on his Patreon.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Been awhile since I've been back. Is the gallery still just the images/animations? (As in, not the whole scene with text)

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
FunFiction and I made a decision not to do "S02 to S03" save imports. Reasons:
  1. The issue that it's hard to do this in Android
  2. What if someone plays S3 without having played S2?
  3. Choices made in S2 would affect paths in S3. Wouldn't want to force someone to go back and replay S2 in order to get different content in S3.
Because of all of that, we decided it was better to "just ask where required."

S3E02 adds another choice or two, but it's still not a huge number of choices.
I like the 'just ask' option as it makes it easier to play through S3 episodes for different outcomes. I agree that it may have been difficult for players to make sure they pick certain choices in S2 to get different outcomes in S3. I still haven't managed to unlock all scenes in S2 (Cersei/Joffrey in the Margery episode being one of them)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Been awhile since I've been back. Is the gallery still just the images/animations? (As in, not the whole scene with text)
Correct. FunFiction wasn't big on the idea of a "replay gallery." Maybe he'll change his mind if his patrons ask.

Reactions: Shocker

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I like the 'just ask' option as it makes it easier to play through S3 episodes for different outcomes. I agree that it may have been difficult for players to make sure they pick certain choices in S2 to get different outcomes in S3. I still haven't managed to unlock all scenes in S2 (Cersei/Joffrey in the Margery episode being one of them)
I'll try to get you and loganterror an answer on that shortly. Have to dive back into the code. :D

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Vamoose2020, loganterror:

In Season 2, the Joffrey/Cersei scenes are only available if you chose not to have Sansa behave in a submissive fashion. Basically, all the way back in the first event, Sansa had to "Protest" instead of "Enthusiastically Agree".

That is a very fundamental choice, which affects a LOT of the rest of Season 2.

TeoNZ

Apr 24, 2019
Season 1 PC gallery unlocker only unlocks a small number of scenes, not sure why. Any help, please? Thanks

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a gallery unlocker and a compressed version for season s3.0.2s? (please don't tell me to use the search coz i did and didn't find any).

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Vamoose2020, loganterror:

In Season 2, the Joffrey/Cersei scenes are only available if you chose not to have Sansa behave in a submissive fashion. Basically, all the way back in the first event, Sansa had to "Protest" instead of "Enthusiastically Agree".

That is a very fundamental choice, which affects a LOT of the rest of Season 2.
Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes