estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1: 1.2 + IC Patch + Gallery unlock
Pixeldrain
Size: 469 MB

Version: S2 Ep10 + IC + Gallery unlock
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 600 MiB

Version: S3 E01.5 + IC
Mega
Size 144 MiB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Kageyama01

Dec 22, 2019
Can someone post the gallery unlocker for season 2. I already download the posted one and follow the instructions but it doesn't work

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hopefully in the future the bad endings have animations as well like Joffrey and Robert.
Me, I hopefully wait to see more of Daenerys animations in bad or good endings.:p:p As the books says, the mother of dragons is intense, so, I wonder how intense she is to fullfil her most deepest desires needs?:devilish::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
The incest patch listed with season 3, I downloaded and put in "game" file, so it should work now. My question is, do I need to put this patch into season one and two also or has that already been done with seasons 1 and 2? Anybody?

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Hi FunFictionArt, I'm a long time supporting Patreon and Ive a few questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind!

- How long does each episode take for you guys to complete from planning/script to final renders/testing and release? Do some episodes take longer to complete than others?

- Do you already have a plan (plot progress) in place for each season or are you open to suggestions for each episode while they are in the planning phase?

- Which character do you enjoy creating a story for the most (my favourite is Arya and I always look forward to her episodes)?

- Lastly, do you read the community comments where people share their ideas for characters and have you ever incorporated any of these ideas into episodes?

Apologies for so many question but as a fan of the game, I'm very curious as to how the development of each episode happens!

Reactions: stormdrain

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hi FunFictionArt, I'm a long time supporting Patreon and Ive a few questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind!
Hi, thank you for your support, it means a lot to me. Thanks to your support and all other supporters, I am able to pay my associates
- How long does each episode take for you guys to complete from planning/script to final renders/testing and release? Do some episodes take longer to complete than others?
2-3 months. More animations, more different paths = longer time to create.
- Do you already have a plan (plot progress) in place for each season or are you open to suggestions for each episode while they are in the planning phase?
Yes, I have a plan for each season from the beginning. But I'm open to suggestions for each episode. And I change some scenes as I create renders for them if I feel they don't work.
- Which character do you enjoy creating a story for the most (my favourite is Arya and I always look forward to her episodes)?
Arya, I think
- Lastly, do you read the community comments where people share their ideas for characters and have you ever incorporated any of these ideas into episodes?
Yes. I added a lot of ideas to the episodes.

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Hi, thank you for your support, it means a lot to me. Thanks to your support and all other supporters, I am able to pay my associates

2-3 months. More animations, more different paths = longer time to create.

Yes, I have a plan for each season from the beginning. But I'm open to suggestions for each episode. And I change some scenes as I create renders for them if I feel they don't work.

Arya, I think

Yes. I added a lot of ideas to the episodes.
Thanks for the reply! Glad to support the game also, this is the only Patreon I currently support :)

A while ago you posted a character order for season 3: Sansa, Jon, Cersei, Daenerys, Arya, Jon, Margaery, Daenerys, Sansa, Daenerys. Some characters are only getting one episode (including our favourite: Arya), while others get 2-3. Was this decided because of the plan you had for the season and will that mean we see more of a 'crossover' where main characters appear and interact more frequently in each other's episodes (example: Dany/Arya, Cersei/Sansa)? Or, is that too much of a spoiler to reveal and we just have to wait lol.

Either way, really enjoy the story so far and looking forward to future episodes!

Reactions: AlienEDM

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Glad to support the game also, this is the only Patreon I currently support :)

A while ago you posted a character order for season 3: Sansa, Jon, Cersei, Daenerys, Arya, Jon, Margaery, Daenerys, Sansa, Daenerys. Some characters are only getting one episode (including our favourite: Arya), while others get 2-3. Was this decided because of the plan you had for the season and will that mean we see more of a 'crossover' where main characters appear and interact more frequently in each other's episodes (example: Dany/Arya, Cersei/Sansa)? Or, is that too much of a spoiler to reveal and we just have to wait lol.

Either way, really enjoy the story so far and looking forward to future episodes!
The reason is that some characters will be more active in other characters' episodes. Arya will appear in Daenerys and ... (I don't want to spoil the fun), so you'll be seeing her a lot.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes