Jaiseon

Mar 6, 2023
why cant i progress or play as other people?
If you're playing season 3 then there is only one episode/character at the moment.
If you play season 1 and 2 perhaps you need to install the patch listed on the Download sheet. Or you need to finish the tasks given with the characters currently available. All of this only works, of course, if you have the latest version of the first two seasons.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I've been looking at this game many times. I've downloaded it many times. Played a small part of it. I have been wondering if this is a somewhat sandbox game, in that you can actually have the events from the book/series not happen (like Daenerys staying a slave, Ned living, etc), or does it follow the book/series fairly closely, just throws in a lot of sex scenes outside of what is seen in the series?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I hope there will be some non-dream Mircella and Cercei action, they are great. Mircella's model is honestly beautiful.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Are any heroes to bring the new episode?
What FunFiction posted was about an episode that's still in development. Hence "A Development Update."

The OP is up to date with the most recently-released episode.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
But I did not notice AI dub? The episode in the OP is 1.0, not 1.5 I think?

If it is there, how do I turn it on?
Ah, apologies. I mistook what you were referring to. No, 1.5 has not made it here yet.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I would like to know how to mount the skill spying of Arya, I'm still at 0 and I'm already at the 14th day ?

On the other hand I find him really stupid and arrogant Ned Stark in this game, I'm even really happy with his fate, he looks like a clown. Even his death doesn't help his intelligence considering the face that shoots. :')

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes