Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
I know this isn't a direct adaptation, but when Jorah refers to Arya as a "Northern Barbarian", I couldn't help but think, he's from a Northern house, House Mormont, at least in the source material. He technically owes fealty to HER house.
well, her dad DID want to have him executed so perhaps he is a bit salty!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I know this isn't a direct adaptation, but when Jorah refers to Arya as a "Northern Barbarian", I couldn't help but think, he's from a Northern house, House Mormont, at least in the source material. He technically owes fealty to HER house.
True, but he hates her father and I seem him as no longer thinking of himself as "northern" in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vamoose2020

war117

Nov 9, 2017
It’s got good potential as a parody game, but I think at least in my opinion, that perhaps there should’ve been ability for the player to create their own character and for your own house. In a way I mean I could see the potential storylines coming out of that

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
This was already answered.

But since you're apparently too lazy to either go back one whole page in this thread (as you were instructed) or to use the search function...

https://f95zone.to/threads/whores-of-thrones-2-s03e01-funfictionart.6304/post-10236518

C'mon people. Show a little initiative.
You have to have completed a certain number of the events, it must be the correct time of day, and even then it's only offered a certain percentage of the time. So, it may take a little work to get it.
Not OP and yes there a lot of lazy people on this site ... asking for saves, walkthrough, and such when the answer is a few clicks away.
But this case, what answer are you talking about? That is the most non-answer answer I seen on this site.
Q: How do I get xxx scene?
A: Just play the game, click few buttons, you'll get the scene one day.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
But this case, what answer are you talking about? That is the most non-answer answer I seen on this site.
Sigh.
  1. You have to have at least played the Pycelle event in the main quest line. I assumed that "you have to have played a certain number of events" would indicate to an astute reader that if you completed ALL the events, you'd have satisfied that particular condition.
  2. The scene won't play at night. But if you keep selecting that location, time will advance, so you'll be in an eligible time 3/4 of the time during any given day.
  3. Each location has a variety of idle events. (The number of idle events varies based on location and time of day.) Which one you get at any given point is randomly chosen. This particular event is somewhat lower probability than the others for this location.
Because of #3, there is no rote formula that guarantees that you'll get the scene at any given point.

So, yes, "click buttons and you'll get the scene one day" is a pretty accurate description.

There. Is that a sufficient answer?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wamakima5004

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
Can you make a version for Season 3 please?

Reactions: libertypics

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, Please Tell Me How To Open The Scene (Daenerys:Fingering) in The Last Episode Of Season Two.!!!

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Can you make a version for Season 3 please?
I've tried, but have run into issues when trying to de-compile the game... Which means I cannot look at the code they have for their new gallery system, and thus cannot make an unlocker. I'll try messing around with it some more, but no promises. Maybe someone with more knowledge on the Ren'Py engine would be able to do it.

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, Please Tell Me How To Open The Scene (Daenerys:Fingering) in The Last Episode Of Season Two.!!!

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried the third part, I definitely didn't like it.. I didn't want a freaking horror game :\

Sandro66662

Mar 25, 2019
How do I discover the stories of Arya and Margaret? I went through 4 plots twice, but I could not open these two plots

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes