childyo

Feb 24, 2019
I cant advance in the Arya storyline. I have visited each room and still Ned's journal is saying to ''advance''.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Basically I started the game, did all Ned and Dany activities. But Arya's one is still locked. I cant start it yet
You don't have any Sansa quests to do? if Arya is still locked it's either that or you are missing something from Ned's quests.

Reactions: childyo

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Then boy do I have a news for you.
Funfiction let me go from the writing, his reason was the constant and serious delays in the updates caused by me. I'd say that's unfair but then again, why wouldn't I say that. I'd also like to say the split was amicable but in fact, I can't shake the feeling that something I have worked for over a year has been snatched away from me. But nothing I can do about that now.
I wish Funfiction luck for the rest of the game and I guess my complete focus will now be on the other game I am co-creating.
I mean, if the dude gave you a chance to improve speed and nothing changed, then him dropping you is understandable. Delaying solely because you aren't able to keep up with the workload and thus delaying updates will only cause problems for him and not necessarily for you. Sounds to me like he let you go for the right reasons.. At least based on your comment.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Whores of Thrones [v0.9] [FunFictionArt] (773 MB rar pc source)
367 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Whores of Thrones [v0.9] [FunFictionArt] (773 MB rar pc source)
367 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
what no mega?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The update was okay good bit of Arya content. And then we had myrcella make her appearance which was interesting, to say the least not sure how I feel about her being in the game.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes