FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Each season will be separate file. To simplify it, you will be asked about some choices that you made in previous ones. This way you can choose another approach without playing some seasons from the start.

Reactions: Regin34

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I thought I was playing with this patch. But I just applied and replaced it with the one from your post. I still don't see any locked or unlocked gallery scenes with Joffrey and Cersei. Also are there any H scenes with Daneris and her brother?

Are these scenes only in game and not in the gallery? Also my game does say 1.10 (Full)

Last edited:

mymoon

Sep 29, 2017
I thought I was playing with this patch. But I just applied and replaced it with the one from your post. I still don't see any locked or unlocked gallery scenes with Joffrey and Cersei. Also are there any H scenes with Daneris and her brother?

Are these scenes only in game and not in the gallery? Also my game does say 1.10 (Full)
Dude the dev explained it a page back. The scene is in v1.12 which isn't in the site yet.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I still don't see any locked or unlocked gallery scenes with Joffrey and Cersei.
It should be in gallery. It was also in v 1.10. It is in the first scenes in the last Ned epsiode. But mind this -
Saves from full version are not compatible with other versions. If you have full version of this game but you load saves from some other version you won't see some content. Start new game to fix that.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Dude the dev explained it a page back. The scene is in v1.12 which isn't in the site yet.
Not exactly. Scenes with Daenerys will be in the next Episode. First episode of the second season.In v1.12 you have just additional animation with Daenerys and Drogo.

D

Deleted member 2721482

does anyone know around how much time after patreon release does the new version get updated here?
I cant afford patreon (that sounds cheap but it is what it is)

Reactions: mymoon

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I just wanted to clarify my questions do Daneris and her brother have any scenes were they have sex together also are the any scenes where Joffrey and Cersei have sex together? Or is this content being saved for a future patch?

D

Deleted member 2721482

I just wanted to clarify my questions do Daneris and her brother have any scenes were they have sex together also are the any scenes where Joffrey and Cersei have sex together? Or is this content being saved for a future patch?
if you are a patreon , you can play 1.12 which has dany scenes and I guess the jeoffrey too

if you arent a patreon , you can play 1.10 which has neither of them.

if you arent a patreon and still can play 1.12 - please give link thx

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Sorry I was thinking about Jaime not Joffrey. No, with Joffrey there is no such content.

Aug 8, 2016
Hey, how much if anything do/will our choices affect the story going forward?

I'm assuming you won't be using imported saves from season 1 so I'm guessing choices made there won't matter much in season 2. But will it be possible to change the overall story as we go? save certain characters, let others die etc.
Obviously I understand that there can only be a limited amount of major deviations since otherwise it would be a nightmare to keep track and add content to the various routes but being able to affect the story seems like a major draw for a game like this. Especially when it comes to the later seasons :p

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
if you are a patreon , you can play 1.12 which has dany scenes and I guess the jeoffrey too

if you arent a patreon , you can play 1.10 which has neither of them.

if you arent a patreon and still can play 1.12 - please give link thx
I see so Dany and her brother are in patch 1.12 and also Joff and his mom are in it as well? Meaning sex between them?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hey, how much if anything do/will our choices affect the story going forward?
I'm assuming you won't be using imported saves from season 1 so I'm guessing choices made there won't matter much in season 2.
Here is your answer
But will it be possible to change the overall story as we go? save certain characters, let others die etc.
Obviously I understand that there can only be a limited amount of major deviations since otherwise it would be a nightmare to keep track and add content to the various routes but being able to affect the story seems like a major draw for a game like this. Especially when it comes to the later seasons :p
Sometimes you will be able to see what could happpen if you make some other choice than we planned for this story.
And as for the rest of your post you are correct

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes