lova lia

Feb 14, 2023
I enjoyed the first game back when I played it apparently a year ago according to my game files but I didn't like that the gallery was only animations rather than full scene replay. I spent some time trying to get a gallery working in my old game and actually used a lot of information Rich has posted in the dev help area, so I thought I'd take a stab at throwing a scene gallery together for episode 1.

Attached is a zip containing two files, just put them both in your game/ directory and there will be a new menu at the main menu called "scene gallery", this contains all of the scenes (I think) and will allow you to replay the full scene. None of it is locked so if you haven't actually finished episode 1 then you should do that first I suppose. :)

No idea if this has any impact on the game itself as I haven't played through with the files there, the gallery works fine for me though.
For android

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, did you do the dub for Sansa's first episode only? In my opinion, the sound made this game even better, at least I wish you had used the voices of Arya, Daenerys and John because the sound was great, I enjoyed it a lot.
Yes, only in the first episode. People seem to ignore it, so I don't continue.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
In the third season of the first episode of Sansa, how should I get to the scene of Sansa and Pycelle? Thanks for your guidance.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
A couple of questions - first, how important is it go through every dialogue option? I started checking this out, and was surprised at how much dialogue there is. I got up to the small council meeting very early in ep 1 and was like holy shit there are several topics for each person I can talk to.

Does any of this actually matter? Normally I play through VNs very methodically but honestly with this one I would like to skip around a bit before committing to that amount of time. Is that going to make me miss content?

Second question - why isn't this strung together into a single game that content just keeps getting added to? (Why have each episode be like a stand-alone game?)

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
A couple of questions - first, how important is it go through every dialogue option? I started checking this out, and was surprised at how much dialogue there is. I got up to the small council meeting very early in ep 1 and was like holy shit there are several topics for each person I can talk to.

Does any of this actually matter? Normally I play through VNs very methodically but honestly with this one I would like to skip around a bit before committing to that amount of time. Is that going to make me miss content?

Second question - why isn't this strung together into a single game that content just keeps getting added to? (Why have each episode be like a stand-alone game?)
1. Not all choices are of great importance, but many are.
2. Simply because we didn't want to force players to download a file several GB in size every time.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes