estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: S1 1.15c + IC
Mega
Size: 403 MB

Version: S2 E10d + IC + Gallery unlock
Mega
Size 623 MiB

Version: S3 E5p + IC
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 539 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

triksowskyy

Jan 19, 2019
I wanna ask if there is a lot of spoilers to the show? and if there are a lot of spoilers, what seasons do I need to watch before playing a specific season in the game

Kaustubh_03

May 15, 2022
I wanna ask if there is a lot of spoilers to the show? and if there are a lot of spoilers, what seasons do I need to watch before playing a specific season in the game
Literally isn't related to the actual game of thrones just the characters and probably season 1 is similar but still nothing like spoilers or anything

Reactions: triksowskyy

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
FunFiction would you ever consider going back to season 1 and redoing the art, sounds and animations with the techniques you perfected in season 3?
I redid the renders, models and some of the animations a few times.
I also added music. I don't think I've redone the animations - a lot of them were custom-made and require older genitalia models. I would love to do all this, but the game doesn't have enough people supporting it. Currently it has about 500 people supporting it. And with each release I see that the number of non-paying players exceeds several thousand. So.....

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
When I played Sansa's part with voice, my interest in this game increased a thousand times, and then when I realized that it did not continue, my interest in this game decreased a thousand times.

• Haha
Reactions: Vamoose2020

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
When I played Sansa's part with voice, my interest in this game increased a thousand times, and then when I realized that it did not continue, my interest in this game decreased a thousand times.
Yeah, I liked it too, but most of the patrons didn't care about it at all.....

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes