- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhoresOfThrones2-S3EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks!
There are still four episodes left. Margaery will be next, then Daenerys, Sansa, and the last one will have multiple characters.
Do you plan to use night dead in this game? If you plan to make this stream as well, I think it would be interesting to have sex scenes between the dead of the night and the main characters like Arya-Daenerys- Cersei.

Reactions: Vamoose2020

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Do you plan to use night dead in this game? If you plan to make this stream as well, I think it would be interesting to have sex scenes between the dead of the night and the main characters like Arya-Daenerys- Cersei.
No, we won't have them in the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Vamoose2020

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
interesting concept... but where is the whore part ?
For now, some can have little sex, others can submit and fuck... but I expected something with more sex and infitlration, and of course brothel content.
After all, it's not like westeros and essos are void of brothels, prostitutes, or courtesans...

Sadbandit

Feb 24, 2020
I enjoyed the first game back when I played it apparently a year ago according to my game files but I didn't like that the gallery was only animations rather than full scene replay. I spent some time trying to get a gallery working in my old game and actually used a lot of information Rich has posted in the dev help area, so I thought I'd take a stab at throwing a scene gallery together for episode 1.

Attached is a zip containing two files, just put them both in your game/ directory and there will be a new menu at the main menu called "scene gallery", this contains all of the scenes (I think) and will allow you to replay the full scene. None of it is locked so if you haven't actually finished episode 1 then you should do that first I suppose. :)

No idea if this has any impact on the game itself as I haven't played through with the files there, the gallery works fine for me though.
Not sure if your still around but I'm just getting into those series, trying to start from 1. This shows up as a single text file now when I try to download it.

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
In season 2 I am always locked with empty Daenerys map and Arya's and Margaeryte's stories locked. How do I unlock them. I have restarted many times the season 2 and I always get locked there. Arya's story never starts and Daeneryes map becomes empty waiting that I continue other stories. I have finished rest of the stories at that point.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
It seems to me there's nothing new! Sansa,Cersei,Daenerys - for all of them in the quests menu it's say the same " you've gone as far as you can in this episode" - Day 3 ! Jhon is locked after playing it till day 3 and the other 2 characters Margaery and Arya can't be played - it's say waiting but can't do anything more! That was the last time too,I even decide to start that whole new episode from beginning because i thought it may need to be played from the start but it seems i was wrong,it's still the same! Guess I will try again in some of the next updates and hope that finally will be able to proceed!

Reactions: Abmms and urano1981
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes