JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
You have to choose her in previous chapter with Jon, when you must choose her, not Melisandre

You have to choose in previos chapter Thorn, not Melisandre
Thank you very much. I got the scenes now but the strange thing is I have 2 playthroughs. In one I choose "fire" (Melisandre) and in the other one I choose "ice" (Thorn) but in both cases I got the scene with Melisandre only now when I played it again from the savepoint I made (thankfully) where I have to choose fire and ice I choose ice and got the scene with Thorn and Catelyn.

• Angry
Reactions: Vamoose2020

ClassicGamer221

Jun 27, 2023
How do I enable the quick menu? The one with Auto Forward, Skip, Back, etc.
Has anyone responded to this? I saw one discussion about enabling it in Renp'y, but there appears to be no way to actually get it to activate in the game. Preferences shows the options, and one can use the slider, but there is not option in preferences to actually get auto-forward time to initialize. Is there a universal key shortcut to use to get it to start auto-advancing text from one screen to the next?

• Wow
Reactions: Vamoose2020

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
In season 2 I am always locked with empty Daenerys map and Arya's and Margaeryte's stories locked. How do I unlock them. I have restarted many times the season 2 and I always get locked there. Arya's story never starts and Daeneryes map becomes empty waiting that I continue other stories. I have finished rest of the stories at that point.
It seems to me there's nothing new! Sansa,Cersei,Daenerys - for all of them in the quests menu it's say the same " you've gone as far as you can in this episode" - Day 3 ! Jhon is locked after playing it till day 3 and the other 2 characters Margaery and Arya can't be played - it's say waiting but can't do anything more! That was the last time too,I even decide to start that whole new episode from beginning because i thought it may need to be played from the start but it seems i was wrong,it's still the same! Guess I will try again in some of the next updates and hope that finally will be able to proceed!
Just use and start again - you are playing censored version without it

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores

Lust95

Dec 19, 2017
are there not mods for this? and a walkthrough? it seems strange that nobody has done it

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Just use and start again - you are playing censored version without it
I'm playing the version that is published here,don't know if it's counted "censored" or not but i did try your solution and seems like it worked! I think it will be much better here to be posted the "non censored" version instead the "censored" one so everyone can play it without problems instead wondering why can't proceed and trying to figure how to do it!
Anyway,thanks for your help! :)

Laras

Jun 10, 2017
are there not mods for this? and a walkthrough? it seems strange that nobody has done it
You can find out what to do in the hint mode and it just goes forward from there. The only possible issue is the ice and fire branching.

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
You can find out what to do in the hint mode and it just goes forward from there. The only possible issue is the ice and fire branching.
And submissive or not Sansa, good or bad Daenerys. And some more stuff, I think

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
What type of incest does this game contain and which characters perform incest?
thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys
What type of incest does this game contain and which characters perform incest?
thanks
What type would you like? Take your pick.

Every character in Game of Thrones is in this game, and I doubt that there is a combination that is not presented. So the answer is pretty much all of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What type would you like? Take your pick.

Every character in Game of Thrones is in this game, and I doubt that there is a combination that is not presented. So the answer is pretty much all of them.
Thank you
I like B/S incest :love:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Version: S1 1.15c + IC
Mega
Size: 403 MB

Version: S2 E10d + IC + Gallery unlock
Mega
Size 623 MiB

Version: S3 E06 + IC + Gallery Unlock
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 636 MB

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes