• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Good evening, I'm starting the game again and I can't remember how to have the non-brutal Cersei/Sansa scene, on the balcony, I know you have to do something with Joffrey but I can't remember, anyone have an idea ?

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
Good evening, I'm starting the game again and I can't remember how to have the non-brutal Cersei/Sansa scene, on the balcony, I know you have to do something with Joffrey but I can't remember, anyone have an idea ?
If I remember rightly to get that specific Cersei/Sansa on the balcony when playing as Sansa you have to have her reject Joffery

Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
If I remember rightly to get that specific Cersei/Sansa on the balcony when playing as Sansa you have to have her reject Joffery
Ah yes, thanks, I think I remember, you have to reject the wedding when you play Sansa, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: stormdrain

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
FunFiction what are your plans for when your Whores of Thrones series ends? Anything related to the GoT universe? How about a game following Arya's adventures West of Westeros?!?!

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Whores of Thrones game S03E06 Jon's episode is out

New release of Whores of Thrones game is out ( , , )

The wait is over, and the epic adventure you've been craving is
Dive into the enticing world of Jon's episode, now available for your gaming pleasure!

Are you ready to play with fire?

Changelog
  • Jon Episode
  • 20 new animations, now we have a total of 142 in S03.
  • Have fun!

wot 03e06 Jon .png

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
Whores of Thrones game S03E06 Jon's episode is out

New release of Whores of Thrones game is out ( , , )

The wait is over, and the epic adventure you've been craving is
Dive into the enticing world of Jon's episode, now available for your gaming pleasure!

Are you ready to play with fire?

Changelog
  • Jon Episode
  • 20 new animations, now we have a total of 142 in S03.
  • Have fun!

View attachment 3637542
A really fun episode continuing Jon's story. Love how the different characters are now meeting up. The renders and animations in the sex scenes are top notch. Thanks so much for making this game. Would highly recommend people play this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FunFiction
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes