1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
how do you save and load in part 1? The options from the bottom tab arnt there. Save load qsave pref ect...is there a setting or something I'm missing?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It is a bit of late my answer to this post, but, as I see nobody has answer it yet, I decided to do so.
For WOT standards, I think there is three major factors for bad endings:
1: The character dies.
2: The character is forced into slavery and/or prostitution.
3: The character is forced into a gangbang rape.
Example is Daenerys, there is a lot of bad endings with her in such three situations in the game. So, I think Margaery would be place in the same three factors for bad ending.

FunFiction Are you planning to add the High Sparrow plot on your game? If the answer is yes, maybe the bad ending for both Margaery and Cersei could come from that plot.

Could the High Sparrow from your game be in fact a leader from a religious society where the cultist fanatics are reward secretly with sex by their devoton to the cause?

Reactions: alanvarghese

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Arya gangbang rape. by Joffrey and his soldier
Not a massive fan of the r+pe aspect but I'd love to to see Arya coerced into a gangbang with Tyrion, Littlefinger and Pycelle - I do enjoy the plots where she is coerced into sex. That or her agreeing to a massive gangbang with them to secure their loyalty. Will probably be way too much to ask for as it would need some plot reason to happen, but it's the dream lol.

I love the Arya and Pycelle/Littlefinger scenes (not so much the feet) but we've yet to see Tyrion get a go at her. Pity there'll be no more Arya-centric episodes before the series ends

Reactions: Adolar93

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
In my opinion, if the female characters in this game were similar to the same characters in the series, we could claim that this is the best game, but I think their resemblance to the main characters is very low. For example, in the game where the heart is, the developer brings the character of Scarlett Johansson in episode 23, which seems to be his real self, quality, art and taste in the true sense of the word. Imagine that we could at least communicate with the beautiful Hollywood actors in the games, for example, with Emilia Clarke, Maisie williams, lena headey, Kate Winslet or Monica Bellucci, etc., it would not be interesting?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
In my opinion, if the female characters in this game were similar to the same characters in the series, we could claim that this is the best game, but I think their resemblance to the main characters is very low. For example, in the game where the heart is, the developer brings the character of Scarlett Johansson in episode 23, which seems to be his real self, quality, art and taste in the true sense of the word. Imagine that we could at least communicate with the beautiful Hollywood actors in the games, for example, with Emilia Clarke, Maisie williams, lena headey, Kate Winslet or Monica Bellucci, etc., it would not be interesting?
Right, but if someone uses the image of a real person (well-known actress) then they can't put the game in the store ;)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes