jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
srs question how do I install the patch to game? I don't know where to start I know I can go to downloads and unpack the game like extract it ok now what?

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I'm pushing as fast as I can through it. All depends how many bugs I accidentally code in that Sihil has to chastise me for... LOL
Nope, no chastising from my end. Code in as many bugs as you please. Just keep Lord of Imagination clean :)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Nope, no chastising from my end. Code in as many bugs as you please. Just keep Lord of Imagination clean :)
Yeah, don't know why I said "Sihil" instead of "FunFiction." Guess my brain is mush these days...

Reactions: Sihil

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
So, what is this strip poker game like, given all the info about it seems to be locked behind being a patron...
It is just simply strip card game. It will become bigger separate game if patrons will want to. For now you can play as Jon snow and strip some girls from his episode - you have images and sex animations in there. But my plans are to put there whole WOT main cast and different MC's. Basically every patron has now access to two games for the same price.

Wot Card 1.JPG Wot card.JPG

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes