JC07

Jun 14, 2020
So guys... until today I avoided the game, because it was still at the beginning. And the title is so misleading that I immediately thought the worst. Now I would be interested in trying it out, but reading a "lot of comments", I am obliged to ask a couple of things.
In the game genre there is no NTR tag... but in the tag system there is NTR. So as i say... i use search and try to understand all the things... So... is NTR avoidable? Really avoidable? Not just i do not see it, but in the end it happen anyways...
The MC aka the son... till now how far with his mother? Some sex scene? Pussy/ass/BJ and so on.

Anyway I have a deep hatred for everything NTR "Netorare". So I'd like to avoid everything surrounding this shit. So if it's avoidable, I'd try the game.
Last things... do not comment me if you are that type of guys who wanna say... MC's mother is not ntr, only girlfriend/wife are NTR... bro go and search who really mean NTR.

Thank you for the answer
I can not say if the whole game will be like this or how far the MC was with the mother. I can not play for a long time, since the whole game is a mess, you are bound to follow the game as you want the Dev or the end of the play. An example of this and were made me give up, was the scene of the friend of the mc with the mother of the friend, you are bound to make the transit, otherwise, it is the end of the play. So I believe that NTR (for us that we do not like this) is inevitable, and the game gives a lot of vibes that will have more things like that.

So if you're just like me, you do not like the girls to move with other guys without it being with MC, I strongly suggest you do not play. And another thing that is a mess here is all this MC thing, you can control the brother of "mc" and friend of it too, but as I said you kind of will have to make them fuck with the girls too (that old trick of Multiple Protagonist to avoid NTR tag).

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
I havent played the game at all, should i download both EP 1 and EP 2 or EP2 contains everything?
Episode 1 is not contained in Episode 2. You need to Download both.
but before you play this Game, be warned, that especially Episode1 is very tideous to play. Normally I would advice you to skip Episode 1 but considering that the story makes even less sense if you do so, you should actually play episode 1 before.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
[In regards to Episode 1...] I am not sure what I just witnessed. Possibly a schizophrenic nightmare. The splash screen is displayed twice? The warning screen and guide are displayed a few times? It takes about 30 clicks just to get the MC to drink a cup of water. And I am forced into the life-changing decision pictured below... This was painful to play. screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bernthal

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The whole game was like What the FK is going OOOOOONNNNN, then suddenly witnessed traumatizing scene of friend and mom, now my thought is suffering from cancer.
Wait so the friend fks the MCs mom or the friend fks his own mom? And is she a LI? I swear trying to find out any non-contradictory info for this game is a damn nightmare and I don't want to wander into the scene if the former is the case.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
How in the holy fucking hell do you get out of the damned house with the black box? Been through every path multiple times, and I am about to just shit can this game. Can someone give me a pointer please?

May 28, 2017
How in the holy fucking hell do you get out of the damned house with the black box? Been through every path multiple times, and I am about to just shit can this game. Can someone give me a pointer please?
We're stuck in the room forever until the updates actually do something lol

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Thank you. Do you have a torrent file for episode 1 also?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Crazy1903

** Episode 1

Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Hey there
Reactions: Pancuswat

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
mrvision a few thoughts from me,dont make episodes unless they are inc in new release-dont worry about file size.i love the fact the mc mom is getting some from elsewhere perhaps this should have triggered the mc forgive me if this is the case as i downloaded this version which is my point:):love:(y)

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Download the latest version but without being able to leave the house? nothing was added in this update?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes