Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry too lazy to read.
I wanna ask about.. when we change the wife name to be mom and the husband name to be father. will dialogue match the name we give or it would be not good?
(sorry for bad english)

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
  • Hot without sex/massage/spa/shopping
    Votes: 18336.5%
  • Fights/sports/challenges
    Votes: 5511.0%
  • Puzzles/special objects
    Votes: 285.6%
  • Catwalk/striptease/eye cam/USB files
    Votes: 13627.1%
  • Spying/peeping/checking
    Votes: 20641.1%
  • Funny/humor/surprises/mysteries
    Votes: 13526.9%
  • SciFi/deep plot
    Votes: 8617.2%
  • Magic/witchcraft
    Votes: 9519.0%
  • At home/indoor
    Votes: 13326.5%
  • Outdoor/other countries
    Votes: 8517.0%
It's such a mind fuq to actually see which category is winning these polls
Over 2,700 single users have participated up to now in my game poll on the top of this thread! Thank you so much for your feedback!! Keep participating! Thank you! :)

why do I get "changes to device" alert for week 1 updated? what's going on here?
You shouldn't get that message. Be careful with unofficial copies of my game. I don't work/doing business with different websites than my official , or . All the other places could have corrupted files, uncompleted game versions, low quality files and even malware, trojans or viruses. I only can test my official game.

Im sorry but how do yoi start this game tho? I downloaded it like 4-5 times from different sources and the game always gets stuck after the intro at the black page whit the patreon link below and nothing happens anymore. I have a Galaxy Note 8 which this game should be running quite decently even if it wasnt splited actually.
Maybe it is not a problem of your phone. I have received feedback from several users who had problems with Android (unofficial) versions. You can support me and help with game development at the same time! Thank you!!!

MAC update PLEASE!
There are updates for Mac (Episode01 and up to Episode02 v2.3) on my official , or available now! You can support me and help with game development at the same time! Thank you!!! And thank you for your interest in my game!

is there a walkthrough
Yes, there are walkthroughs (Episode01 and up to Episode02 v2.3) on my official , or available now! You can support me there (is the only way to support this game) and help with game development at the same time! Thank you!!! And thank you for your interest in my game too!!!

This Erika?
At the door the game is over, at least for me
I only have these two pictures in the folder.
I have the Compressed Version
View attachment 812373 View attachment 812374
Of course it is possible to go ahead in Erika's Scene! Cheer up!!!

2 stars out of 5 yep pass
Yes, you can pass, no problem. Fortunately other users like it and support it. My game lost approximately between 2.5 and 3 stars because of trolls who complain about errors or mistakes which are not in my game. I really appreciate other wise and reasonable users who didn't believe on their comments, tried my game by themselves and sent me good comments and a wonderful feedback afterwards. Thanks to them this project will go ahead. Constructive reviews are always welcome.

waiting for a hero to make us compressed version
Be careful with problems in unofficial games. Be careful with unofficial copies of my game. I don't work/doing business with different websites than my official , or . All the other places could have corrupted files, uncompleted game versions, low quality files and even malware, trojans or viruses. I only can test my official game. And game shouldn't request special admin permissions, changes or strange automatic updates on your device! Thank you for your interest in my game!!!

should i download this new update or should i wait for another update to come?
It's gonna depend on you: if you're patient, you can wait for v2.4 which is gonna include v2.3. But if you don't want spoilers from other users, maybe you can download it now and enjoy the new part in v2.3. Thank you for your interest in my game!!!

So...played Episode 1, at the beginning I liked it. The end of E1 not so much anymore. Played now E2. Sadly I'm out. Dev you went the wrong way IMHO. This game is a mess and isn't worth the time anymore. Sure call me a troll, but still it's my opinion.
No. Of course I will not call you troll. You're not a troll for giving your opinion. A troll normally complains with lies and slander one game with the only purpose of scare and frighten new users who believe on troll false messages. A reasonable user will try my game by himself/herself and find that this game is a lot better than what the tried to show with defame and slanders. Fortunately many users have done that and tried by themselves and sent me positive comments and feedback afterwards (at least 90% of comments and private messages I'm receiving are positive). A reasonable user, will never believe on their fake comments or low rates after watching popularity of my game and downloads or if you check that is on the Top5 in other famous websites... Of course, constructive reviews and feedback is always necessary to improve and always welcome.

any new scenes in this 2.03 version ?
Yes! :)

Wish i could grow abs like that
You just have to go to MrVision's Gym! :D

From the images ( and the title tbh) this really looks like a ntr-sharing game. Like women kissing other than MC or mc and a other man with a women in underwears...etc but devs says the game doesn't have NTR. I'm really confused. If this has NTR or sharing I wouldn't bother look at it. Can somebody please confirms that this game hasn't those?
Since Brawl is the main character and he want all the ladies for himself, this game is not focused in NTR. Nevertheless, if you don't take correct decisions, game could leads you to some NTR bad endings, lose game content/scenes or game over screens. Eventually you can control other characters or have secondary (avoidable) missions which could leads you to that. But main storyline and game adventure is not focused on that.

Is there even a sex scene in this game?
Yes.

PLEASE This game needs to have a free walkthrough

I see so much potential in this game, but at the same time people are abandoning it because its hard to achieve something on it
You know, I understand your point but you have to understand how one project like this survive too. Literally over 99% of downloads are unofficial and totally free. For my game to survive we need support, because it takes countless hours and efforts to prepare a new update. Walkthroughs are very important for that and it is a way to help this project to continue. All your support is welcome so if you like my game, please support it!!! All support is always welcome. Thank you!!!

WTF, the scene with Erica in her home ( when i have to get the book ) when she's only with a g-string left, whatever i choose she sends me home... Is it a bug, what do i choose ?

View attachment 819522
I'm not sure about unofficial copies but you should be able to continue. That scene is ready and completed in v2.2

is part one the complete version ( 7.5 GB ) is corrupted? i tried to rename the extension but it is the same
View attachment 819537 View attachment 819545
No. For now and at least until Episode02 is ready and totally completed, it is gonna be separated from Episode01. Episode01 is 7.7GB approx. (official version) and for now Episode02 is 3.5GB approx. (official version).

no such thing......unless you marry a unicorn.
Well... uhm... yeah. I guess... Thank you for your wonderful comment! :D
Thank you everybody for your comments. Remember, constructive reviews are always welcome and your feedback is necessary in order to improve day by day in game content! You can keep participating in my poll on the top of this thread and follow me on my social media. You're always welcome! Really, thank you for your support!!! ;) :)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Over 2,700 single users have participated up to now in my game poll on the top of this thread! Thank you so much for your feedback!! Keep participating! Thank you! :)

You shouldn't get that message. Be careful with unofficial copies of my game. I don't work/doing business with different websites than my official , or . All the other places could have corrupted files, uncompleted game versions, low quality files and even malware, trojans or viruses. I only can test my official game.

Maybe it is not a problem of your phone. I have received feedback from several users who had problems with Android (unofficial) versions. You can support me and help with game development at the same time! Thank you!!!

There are updates for Mac (Episode01 and up to Episode02 v2.3) on my official , or available now! You can support me and help with game development at the same time! Thank you!!! And thank you for your interest in my game!

Yes, there are walkthroughs (Episode01 and up to Episode02 v2.3) on my official , or available now! You can support me there (is the only way to support this game) and help with game development at the same time! Thank you!!! And thank you for your interest in my game too!!!

Of course it is possible to go ahead in Erika's Scene! Cheer up!!!

Yes, you can pass, no problem. Fortunately other users like it and support it. My game lost approximately between 2.5 and 3 stars because of trolls who complain about errors or mistakes which are not in my game. I really appreciate other wise and reasonable users who didn't believe on their comments, tried my game by themselves and sent me good comments and a wonderful feedback afterwards. Thanks to them this project will go ahead. Constructive reviews are always welcome.

Be careful with problems in unofficial games. Be careful with unofficial copies of my game. I don't work/doing business with different websites than my official , or . All the other places could have corrupted files, uncompleted game versions, low quality files and even malware, trojans or viruses. I only can test my official game. And game shouldn't request special admin permissions, changes or strange automatic updates on your device! Thank you for your interest in my game!!!

It's gonna depend on you: if you're patient, you can wait for v2.4 which is gonna include v2.3. But if you don't want spoilers from other users, maybe you can download it now and enjoy the new part in v2.3. Thank you for your interest in my game!!!

No. Of course I will not call you troll. You're not a troll for giving your opinion. A troll normally complains with lies and slander one game with the only purpose of scare and frighten new users who believe on troll false messages. A reasonable user will try my game by himself/herself and find that this game is a lot better than what the tried to show with defame and slanders. Fortunately many users have done that and tried by themselves and sent me positive comments and feedback afterwards (at least 90% of comments and private messages I'm receiving are positive). A reasonable user, will never believe on their fake comments or low rates after watching popularity of my game and downloads or if you check that is on the Top5 in other famous websites... Of course, constructive reviews and feedback is always necessary to improve and always welcome.

Yes! :)

You just have to go to MrVision's Gym! :D

Since Brawl is the main character and he want all the ladies for himself, this game is not focused in NTR. Nevertheless, if you don't take correct decisions, game could leads you to some NTR bad endings, lose game content/scenes or game over screens. Eventually you can control other characters or have secondary (avoidable) missions which could leads you to that. But main storyline and game adventure is not focused on that.

Yes.

You know, I understand your point but you have to understand how one project like this survive too. Literally over 99% of downloads are unofficial and totally free. For my game to survive we need support, because it takes countless hours and efforts to prepare a new update. Walkthroughs are very important for that and it is a way to help this project to continue. All your support is welcome so if you like my game, please support it!!! All support is always welcome. Thank you!!!

I'm not sure about unofficial copies but you should be able to continue. That scene is ready and completed in v2.2

No. For now and at least until Episode02 is ready and totally completed, it is gonna be separated from Episode01. Episode01 is 7.7GB approx. (official version) and for now Episode02 is 3.5GB approx. (official version).

Well... uhm... yeah. I guess... Thank you for your wonderful comment! :D
Thank you everybody for your comments. Remember, constructive reviews are always welcome and your feedback is necessary in order to improve day by day in game content! You can keep participating in my poll on the top of this thread and follow me on my social media. You're always welcome! Really, thank you for your support!!! ;) :)
Some of your answers are always the same. No reason to read them anymore. They're just copied&pasted. You also commented my comment twice now, same with some others. Won't bother anymore. Makes no sense and is, in my eyes, completly lost time, since you don't want to understand why you get negative comments and reviews.

Sep 15, 2020
Yo Mrvision your game is amazing! Really i am truly looking forward for future episodes.
Also I wanted to ask you, why you don't use RPGM like they used in Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia, it kind of give more control of the character instead just clicking on things? I just wanted to hear your opinion on that.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hey, hello! So happy to know you like it :)
Answering your question, model and style to follow this episode02 was already defined from the beginning and will keep the style at least during this episode. Afterwards, that's an option that could be considered, of course! Since I'm working alone, I have to pay attention to several game aspects to deliver a tested product and paying attention to quality details in all different areas. There is a storyline to follow but not a linear one. It takes time. But of course will be wonderful to implement those features if project goes well! :)
Thank you so much for your message and for your interest in game development!!!
I really appreciate it!!! :)

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I downloaded it from the Nopy link here.
Nopy is not an official way to download my game. You must be careful with all the links offered in this site cause they are not official copies. I can't tell you where is the problem in your unofficial copy but it shouldn't request you that or any other special admin permissions. Could install malware or other kind of bad software on your device. I only have tested the official version of my game. I think you are a game developer. Thank you for your interest in my game!

Reactions: xcribr

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Nopy is not an official way to download my game. You must be careful with all the links offered in this site cause they are not official copies. I can't tell you where is the problem in your unofficial copy but it shouldn't request you that or any other special admin permissions. Could install malware or other kind of bad software on your device. I only have tested the official version of my game. I think you are a game developer. Thank you for your interest in my game!
Funny, because the game version on the OP is actually provided by you - we simply made mirrors for the official copy YOU provided us.

3413123.png

So try not blaming F95zone and our team for technical issues relating to your game. Because we will defend ourselves against baseless accusations.

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
No, but thanks because maybe it must be clarify. I'm not working with Nopy. The only way to get the official full version is by supporting the game on my , or . You can find the only tested game version in there. If a mirror like Nopy is not working in here it is NOT related to technical issues related to my game which has been fully tested.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The WTFupdated.exe file in all downloads - regardless of filehoster - requests elevated privileges.

There are different ways to disable a program from automatically requesting admin-level privileges when it runs on Windows:

----------------------------------------------
Guidance below was added to the Installation spoiler in the OP

One of the easiest ways to disable the game from running with admin-level privileges is to create a .bat file with the following sample content:

Code:
@echo off
set __COMPAT_LAYER=RunAsInvoker
WTFupdated.exe

Run the batch file and it will start the game without elevated privileges.

----------------------------------------------

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
What the heck. Why are these games added to the "latest updates" page without changelog? So you can create any shit and reupload the game, updating only the version number?

OLD7TaZz

Jun 17, 2019
I like the models and Style in this game good job on that but there is not any choice's what so ever in the game you can only pick 1 option to continue the Storey if you pick any of the other option's you get game over so i think i will have to pass on this but like i said first the style and the models are great. Good luck on your Game.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes