wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What the heck. Why are these games added to the "latest updates" page without changelog? So you can create any shit and reupload the game, updating only the version number?
This is a pirate site. The dev is not involved in the upload of his game. We simply don't have the change-log.

Reactions: fried

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No, but thanks because maybe it must be clarify. I'm not working with Nopy. The only way to get the official full version is by supporting the game on my , or . You can find the only tested game version in there. If a mirror like Nopy is not working in here it is NOT related to technical issues related to my game which has been fully tested.
Of course you are not responsible for technical problems related to the host. However once the file is downloaded anyone can check the checksum of the files on patreon/itcho and here and see that they are EXACTLY the same. We never tamper with the content.

Last edited:

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Yo need help
On my Android version i cant get past intro specifically after his patreon link
Somehow it either crashes or dosnt respond
Anyone else know whats goin on

Reactions: Lees91

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Nopy is not an official way to download my game. You must be careful with all the links offered in this site cause they are not official copies. I can't tell you where is the problem in your unofficial copy but it shouldn't request you that or any other special admin permissions. Could install malware or other kind of bad software on your device. I only have tested the official version of my game. I think you are a game developer. Thank you for your interest in my game!
How can any one download your game officially unless or until the player has a patreon ID and he is you subscriber other sites and links are free to download and no other dev have any problems with that to download from other sites

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
How can any one download your game officially unless or until the player has a patreon ID and he is you subscriber other sites and links are free to download and no other dev have any problems with that to download from other sites
You can download it for free wherever you want, no problem. But I have only tested the game in my official sites. Not only in , it's also available on and .

Diamondsan45

Jul 9, 2018
Hi folks,

While playing Ep01, I worked on a little mod, for my own comfort.
It adds a walkthrough, a few "navigation" options and some Quality of Life (removes the flashing between scenes, the screen shaking, the delay in the text and the "random" text size).

I thought you guys may be interested, some ideas coming from here :)
Please check the Readme before installing.

Regards,
-Diamondsan45

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hi folks,

While playing Ep01, I worked on a little mod, for my own comfort.
It adds a walkthrough, a few "navigation" options and some Quality of Life (removes the flashing between scenes, the screen shaking, the delay in the text and the "random" text size).

I thought you guys may be interested, some ideas coming from here :)
Please check the Readme before installing.

Regards,
-Diamondsan45

Thanks

Reactions: Lybis D

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
new secret scene is out.
Secret Scene is out? really? I thought it was a secret... :D
The positive thing is that there are walkthroughs for $27 now in offer and can help me to continue working in this game at the same time! Since literally over 99% of downloads are free, I think normal users can understand it. Thank you! :)

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Why not to combine all the episodes of the game in a one game and develop the rest like this only as it takes the player to know the before and after story and will not miss any scenes

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
You can download it for free wherever you want, no problem. But I have only tested the game in my official sites. Not only in , it's also available on and .
Really it is free??

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
3,400 single users have already participated in my open poll on the top of this thread when I'm writing this! Thank you so much for your support and interest, guys. It's very important to me. You can still participate in the poll so feel free to send me your feedback! :)
And thank you so much to all users who send me their gifts in the shape of a like to my game in this site! We have already reach the level of 300 likes and over 535,000 views!! Levels that not every game can reach in 4 months! Thank you so much again. Please keep your support to my game. I really appreciate it! :)

Why not to combine all the episodes of the game in a one game and develop the rest like this only as it takes the player to know the before and after story and will not miss any scenes
That could eventually happen when Episode02 is completed.

Really it is free??
In my official websites there is a free demo. And you can help this project with different levels of support in order to make possible for me to continue working in your favorite game! Thank you for your interest and for your message! :)

I could not find episode 1 anywhere,
Somebody please give me the link of andriod
I had a conversation about it a couple of months ago with some staff. I think there must be a mirror to Episode01 on this thread.
In any case, full Episode01 with exclusive extras is available in my official platforms ( , , ). You can get it there, your help will be always welcome and appreicate it. Thank you!!

Please somebody give me episode 1 Android link.
Hello!
You can get the official one in my , , . Please, visit them!
(I remember that Episode01 is around $6.95 each part and the new Episode02 is $29 for now);
(all prices go down when appear new episodes or new parts);

(*)Note:
Please, kindly carefully read tier benefits and description before your pledge. Exclusive Secret Scene is available from Tier Level 10 (Raptor) not from lower tiers. Thank you!!!

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes