PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I believe i'll skip a game where i have to work to avoid it demanding admin status.

What possible excuse can there be for that?

Reactions: zephrates

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Waste of Space for my HDD 4.5GB :LOL: How Dev's dont focus on Main Title i realy dont know ? Its Supposed to be MC Banging This Milf =Like Title Say She is Lonely ?
And Mc with Give a good creampie = Baby :LOL:(y) = Who's the Father ? its = MC :alien:(y)

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I can see bugs and no new contest! I like this game, but I'd also like to see something new!

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
this game definitely use some form of bot to increase view. look at number of pages of discussion, its only 65s page. I looked at games with similar views and most have at least 100 over pages of discussion.

Reactions: House Of Black

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
this game has 4.1m view as of today. it has only around 3.7m view when i posted around 19th jan and that means within 18 days it increased 0.4m. Using this calculation it would garner around 365/18 x 0.4m = 8.1m and that means in 2 years it would have 16.2m views and total views around 20.3 million views. That would put this game at the same level with DPC being a Dik. However if you download the game and try even for one chapter, you will know the quality and quantity does not warrant it to have so many views. I believe highly likely the developer of the game use some form of bots to increase its visibility on this platform so as to draw more patreons to his game.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.5.0] mrvision

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 506 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 489 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

mrvision

WHO'S THE FATHER?
Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hello guys! Thank you so much for your interest in my game!
And I feel very happy for your amazing participation in my last poll here. Over 4,000 single users have participated and received around 10,000 votes which is a wonderful feedback to improve and keep making a better game day by day, thank you! I think it's time to prepare a new one soon... :)
Who's The Father? is your game and one of the most popular games of F95zone. And all that is thanks to you, guys! Really, thank you so much! The only method I have for now to continue with this project is my , so if you like the game and want to support this project I will appreciate it so much. My way to show you my gratitude is by improving and giving you more free updates here. :)
I don't have too much time but I will try to answer now some eary riser users :)

ANSWERING:

Here is my unofficial android port:

Who's The Father? [Ep. 02 v2.4]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for more ports join with my

Very quickly! Maybe I can offer you one job next time! :LOL:

Thanks for this post
My pleasure! :coffee:

walkthrough
There are walkthroughs on my patreon, itchio and gumroad.

I need a walkthrough!!
I think there are some unofficial walkthroughs out there. On my patreon, gumroad and itchio have several walkthroughs and even easter egg lists.

V2. 4 walkthrough
There are walkthroughs for v2.5 already. Please visit my patreon. Thank you!!

Just wondering if there's anything interesting in this update? I don't really mind the tedious gameplay if the renders are decent, and that "mom" is hot as fuck.
Yes, of course! And thank you! (y)

Haven't play this game yet. ...

Can someone tell me does this game hv ntr
Cause
Iam seeing some renders
That giving me NTR vibes.. .

And
Does episode 2 contain episode 1 also
Or
Do i have to download Saperetly???
Hi! No NTR on Ep01/Ep02. Maybe in some bad choices and/or in the future...
Since Ep02 is not finished yet, I can't merge both episodes together for now.
Yes, you have to download them separately for now.

Thanks four game
My pleasure! Thank you! ;)(y)

I've started from scratch on this game at least three times and all I can say is the characters and renders are nice but the story, if there is one, is an unbridled mess hurtling towards a car crash inside a hurricane during an apocalyptic nuclear holocaust. I'm not sure JJ Abrams could piece this multi-fractured puzzle together but we'll see what happens.
Hahaha... uhm... thank you? :ROFLMAO:

oh boy... not sure if i love or hate this one, i am intrigued, stubbornly going to continue. but the style (?), the flashing and jolting of the screen, roller-coaster fonts, colored fonts, missed translation, non-dialoge. (where the boys are talking but not actually saying anything, ...but then..., ..oh and..., ... hey, i was ...) this kinda shit will BREAK the game for me. the story is interesting but not very original on the outside. i have not gone far enough to tell anyhting about the behind (deep plot) story.
i will continue to watch ..and play, unless the fucking screen keeps making me sick....with the Wild Childish dialogue antics. but hey man that part is actually new to these 'games' may it rot in hell
I liked your comment, thanks! :LOL:

A perfect woman! :PogChamp:
Where is the pregnancy CG?
Thank you!! :cool:(y):coffee:

Guys i am new to this game so should i download episode 1 and then episode 2 or does this version contain both episode 1 and 2??? Thank you in advance
Hi! Ep02 is not finished yet. It needs some updates more. I can't merge both episodes together for now.
So this version includes Ep02 v2.5.0 ONLY. You have to download them separately for now. Thank you for your interest in Who's The Father?

I believe i'll skip a game where i have to work to avoid it demanding admin status.

What possible excuse can there be for that?
Any excuses. I have tested the game and shouldn't demand you any admin status. Be careful with that message. Try to download it again with links provided here or (of course the best way) try to visit my patreon and download safety games from my shop!!! :love::love::love: Thank you and don't accept admin status requests!

Waste of Space for my HDD 4.5GB :LOL: How Dev's dont focus on Main Title i realy dont know ? Its Supposed to be MC Banging This Milf =Like Title Say She is Lonely ?
And Mc with Give a good creampie = Baby :LOL:(y) = Who's the Father ? its = MC :alien:(y)
Just following the storyline. Hahaha... Everything can happen in coming updates... :sneaky:

This developer does have a insane, beautiful, ect...imagination :KEK:
Hahaha... I... like your comment!?:LOL: Thanks!:coffee:

I can see bugs and no new contest! I like this game, but I'd also like to see something new!
You mean content? We spend days checking and correcting bugs. Of course nobody's perfect and some of them could be there eventually. If you find any bug that can't let you continue, kindly let me know.
And I include new content, several new levels with more/new options and secrets in every single update.
Thank you for your interest in Who's The Father?

One shitty game with terrible renders - 5/5 from most users.
Another shitty game, with the same quality - 1/5, from the same users.

Yes, these are our days, this is our f95zone.
Hmmm... interesting reflection which many users should have in consideration before following troll comments and unfair low rates. Thanks anyway for your comment!

lmao 4.5 for only ep2? you gotta be kidding me, even ep1 is not included?
Yes. And probably they will have a similar size when they're ready.

Going back to work now! :coffee:;)(y)

Cheers,

MrVision.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes