Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
is the link on the post show episode 2 alone or both ep 1 and 2 cause i'm always start at the lab and end the game after a bath and Mc go to a white house

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
So since in Episode 1 during the swimsuit showings I made the choices to not let Bobbie steal any of the girls his storyline crashes & burns during the spa scene with Vanessa & Kendra. After the girls are done talking about Brawl they start talking about Bobbie, but there is no way to complete the full dialogue without getting a "Game Over" menu. You either get caught peeping or fail.

This is exactly what I wanted cause Bobbie is slimy kid, i hope he stays out the way so Brawl can keep building his harem. This is a great way to avoid the NTR, you just have to select the correct options that make the girls attracted to Brawl & despise Bobbie.

PS! This is only a very early build of the second episode! Please stop giving the dev shit. It's not even close to completion that's why its so short.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrvision

jiraiya_69

Feb 15, 2020
i download episode one but why dialogs are not complete its like this(hi its your..... no can not... its my.....) ????? what is the problem???? i can not underestand game like this

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
i download episode one but why dialogs are not complete its like this(hi its your..... no can not... its my.....) ????? what is the problem???? i can not underestand game like this
That's how the game was horribly written, needs a translator and a proper writer badly.

Reactions: tviper777

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
i dont really care either way as long as content is good and has a decent story, but i cant help but laugh at all the guys crying about NTR when yet they have fantasies about sleeping with their own family. NTR people dont judge you so should respect it either way.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes