myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tags are added by site staff/moderator/uploaders and are usually added when someone reports a games OP and states this needs to be added or that needs to be added and the DEV has no control over what tags get added to the top list.

Hegoz

Jul 28, 2019
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.11] [mrvision] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 7.25 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 767 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD -

Compressed Mac Size: 732 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You are a real hero, sir.

Reactions: Techstar

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Is this game really that bad? I feel like Ive watched a bunch of ppl jump off a cliff and there like 3 million signs posted by said cliff telling me not to do it haha

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hell of a lot thumbs up from the people with 0 posts on this game rate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ooh

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
This game is a textbook case of bad game design... I was using the script file to go through it and even with that I was bonking my head against the wall because of all the nonsenses you have to get through to progress. Why add so much choices if none of them matters, or worse, push you to a game over screen ? I'm not going to comment about the renders or the writing, so please, just make it a kinetic novel for the sake of everyone.

Edit: I'm quickly modding the game to make it work like a kinetic novel, I will share the patch when I'm done (I'm almost at the end).

Last edited:

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Still can't exit the house on the latest updated version. Has anyone been able to leave the house yet? If so is it possible or wait for the next update?

Last edited:

Xarai

Jul 5, 2018
I feel insulted to have download this at all. the quality of literally everything in this is so atrocious that I want a refund and its a free game.0 animation and I mean zero, the "scenes" look so horrible that if this was irl I woulda slit the bitches throat for trying to bite my dick off. the scenes make the women look FUGLY. by a lot. holy crap

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm sure this comes as a surprise to no one who pays attention, but we caught Mr Vision engaging in review manipulation and review bombing other games for the 408th time, and so he's finally banned from the forum.
Wait he was review bombing other games as well? Wtf?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

NiceGuyHX

Aug 4, 2021
How should I name the characters. The sentences make no sense and interfere with reading
when I use the names mom... and so on.
Wants an incest patch but didnt find one.
92 pages searched nothing found in this thread

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
I'm sure this comes as a surprise to no one who pays attention, but we caught Mr Vision engaging in review manipulation and review bombing other games for the 408th time, and so he's finally banned from the forum.
Wow! Who would of guessed? I always knew this guy was a fraud the moment he joined this site. I reported a mod about this guy’s botting behavior a year ago and they didn’t do anything about it. I’m glad you took action and banned him. Seeing him bitch and play victim on his Twitter made my day. :LUL: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes