SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
2.18 is out now and not a single person seems to be wanting to get the file what so ever.

At this point, I am beginning to believe this game is essentially blacklisted.
I have no idea what went on in the past, I've noticed things in this thread that got a lot of the links to the game removed, which I do not believe I've ever seen. So, in a way I guess you could say that.

I would counterpoint another argument, the places I've checked anyway the prices are not so friendly (that's fine the dev can charge whatever they feel their work is worth), I'm guessing this has a significant amount to do with it. As you are not seeing other sites (like F95) having the release either. much of the user base, not to mentioned the convoluted release, tiers, versions, packs, etc.... :coffee:

Jinxed *-*

Nov 5, 2022
2.18 download is here if anyone wants to upload. Don’t have my PC set up rn or else I’d do it myself

Jinxed *-*

Nov 5, 2022
Seems like a legitimate Android port of version 2.18, screenshot from LDPlayer attached.
The page is weird though, it links to Mega
Yea can someone convert it to PC and Mac for us. Unfortunately the newest updates all get uploaded as android ports

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I have no idea what went on in the past, I've noticed things in this thread that got a lot of the links to the game removed, which I do not believe I've ever seen. So, in a way I guess you could say that.

I would counterpoint another argument, the places I've checked anyway the prices are not so friendly (that's fine the dev can charge whatever they feel their work is worth), I'm guessing this has a significant amount to do with it. As you are not seeing other sites (like F95) having the release either. much of the user base, not to mentioned the convoluted release, tiers, versions, packs, etc.... :coffee:
Do you know how to convert the apk. to renpy? I have the 2.18 apk. file but I don't know how to convert it to Renpy so that I could play it on my PC. I don't use android. Help please?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you know how to convert the apk. to renpy? I have the 2.18 apk. file but I don't know how to convert it to Renpy so that I could play it on my PC. I don't use android. Help please?
It's probably modified in some way.

crappen

Sep 14, 2019
You can use an emulator like I posted above to play APKs on PC.
LDPlayer worked great for playing the game for me. Downside is just that previous saves will not work.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Please update your mod for v.2.14 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
WT Mod updated for me from 2.9 to 2.14
Enjoy.

Edit: Some options are missing (it is not marked green, not because of a code error). I only ported 2.9 to 2.14, so they don't keep asking for a mod that the dev who made it (2.9) many years ago left it adrift. I only downloaded the game to make the port of the mod, I made it easy for the modder to do it in case he decides to update it in some lifetime xD Greetings!

Last edited:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020

Damn i look in to it and i was like no fucking way with the priceing i could see if it was a done game but its not even a finished game

tantricsexg

Jul 2, 2019
hi every body! i can´t find any walkthrough (pdf) and can´t find any cheat mod too for who´s the father. Someone can tell me about? thanks a lot.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes