Why 2019 was bad for Adult gaming, (In my opinion)

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
not sure if your a troll but i had niplheim hunter on my wish list for a while and steam and pub removed it from sale

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Maybe the problem they were removed was originally from the companies that released these games on steam? cuz there are a lot of Adult games coming out as DrackDrap mentioned + there are some 18+ rated games like Acting lessons and Depraved awakening and they weren't removed even tho sex is a big asset in both games.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
OK then, tell you what, since i am a newbie here, i want to give what you say a chance, but i have no idea what games came out this year, if someone would point to me a list or a way to see what came out this year i would be thankful

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Fungaru

Lurker
Donor
May 24, 2018
and yeah, that's how i got the game, but i am a guy that likes to pay for what i play
If your only gripe is that you can't purchase the game, click to see where you can purchase the game from. If you want more information on why the game was pulled a thread on Steam asking the same question.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Why 2019 was bad for Adult gaming? Because 'The Coceter Chronicles' is still abandoned :cry:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
2019 was great for adult games. Some of the best adult games started this year - and I'm not giving such praises lightly.

And about Steam? They must protect themselves and users from scammers - just look at that Dual Family scammer.