Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
played the game looks very good....good job my friend

Reactions: Yukarlna

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Probably active, last post is from December and goddamn this game needs a lot of work in the dialogue side. I sometimes don't understand what's happening at all. The game's kinetic so this better be fixed early on before getting out of hand. Another one would be the colors of the character names. They don't blend well with textbox, I can barely see it.

Lastly, whatever you did on that showcase with Eva where she slashes her sword, don't do that again. Its taken so many clicks just to get out of that sequence.

The girls looks beautiful though, there's that.

Reactions: Andergraude

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Thuceek

Jul 19, 2023
I have bookmarked this game since it sounds somewhat interesting, with bookmark note to check again in year 2026, honoring the given development speed.

Reactions: qaywsx

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod DARK MODE

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and did a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility)
  • Changed the default white textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the white frame.png image, as well as the notify bar.png, NVL bar.png, skip bar.png, and the choice idle back ground.png from white to black. (These dark changes aids with a much clearer font, making it easier to read on screen.)
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image with a custom black brick version, (which visually improves the preferences settings, as well fits the dark mode visual change).
  • Edited the GUI.rpy file, …changed a number of the the text colors to fit the dark mode change...(which visually improves the display of the dialog, and other text with this title).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out the story.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name text, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is hidden behind the story choices, that can offer points and other game related info.…(Sorry I didn't notice when creating this mod, that this title is a kinetic novel. So some of the mod's included (features) are not necessary for this title. )

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title in Dark Mode. (Mainly reduces eye strain for us older folks.)

Note: This mod compilation will not need regular updates, (providing no major coding changes are done to the original script of this title)...it should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0011.png

Changed the white screen with a black screen, which avoids the blinding effect that the white screen causes. (The original white screen was missing when I created this mod)
screenshot0006.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
You are here because your sexual desire, you are here because you need more and more.
You are not here because you are free, you are HERE because you are NOT FREE.
PURPOSE !

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes