Sword Art Online : refugees edition.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Inoda looks like he's fucking a pillow.
Cowgirl )))
It is a cool effect but I just can't see Asuna's figure. I can recognize Inoda but it does seem like he is humping a sack.

I hope the update has all of Monday but with how Fujino usually ends his updates, I would rather get Asuna/Inoda POV of half of Monday events instead all of Monday's Kirito events.

Reactions: pnkrel

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
That is what is happening. I can see Inoda's head, arms, legs, etc. But I can't recognize Asuna's parts except a bit of her hair. I can't be sure what the thing bouncing above her head is.
We'll find out in the game. )
For now I'm sure it's Cowgirl.
Whether I'm right or wrong, we'll find out in the game.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
If you zoom around 250%, you can make out Asuna's entire silhouette. Fujino should've flip the image horizontally, due to the tent's darkness on the right side. I'm going to mention it, see if it isn't too much of a hassle to change.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Not the best gif, yeah, but it may be just poor-looking as a preview? Like, in the actual game, if it changes from a sex scene to showing that (Or vice versa), plus text, maybe it makes it look a bit better XP

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
From this gif there doesn't seem to be any penetration, but maybe it's just a play of shadows just to show what's happening, so Asuna's POV will be needed

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
this gif, will this be kirito's pov? does he have this view from outside and can't see anything when he enters the tent? It's something I would like, that way his suspicions would come back to the surface, it's past time for him to start suspecting again.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
this gif, will this be kirito's pov? does he have this view from outside and can't see anything when he enters the tent? It's something I would like, that way his suspicions would come back to the surface, it's past time for him to start suspecting again.
Inoda has the ability of invisibility.
And it turns out that Kirito doesn’t see, but we as players see. Consider it a game convention.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Definitely Kirito's POV. But notice the black circle? It means Inoda's ability is active. Only we can see the silhouette. So no suspicion for Kirito since he can't sense anything is wrong. Except maybe cum smell.

Reactions: pnkrel

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Ok, after zooming in and carefully viewing it, I can see what's going on now. The shadows are a little too dark so it's hard to see Asuna's full body, but I could see it after a while.

Reactions: Testament34

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I don't know if this helps, but the part you see moving in the more visible area, seems to be her arm. But I don't know why it's bent, unless she's caressing her breast or something.

Don't know if this helps people see what's going on or not.

I just outlined the upper body, and where Asuna's head is. I couldn't figure out where it was earlier lol.