Why i play incest games...

Kaula

Jul 1, 2017
So, as all of you know, this site "games" are mostly incest (if not all).

The thing is when I was young, I had a Mom-Son kind of fetish, but after a year or two, that fetish no longer exists

Like yeah sometimes I remember it and get a bit aroused, but I don't want to do it as much as before... like I have %3 of my feeling remaining

The thing is, why I still play incest games:

1- because almost all incest games are forcing the devs to make a little story, which is actually fun :D; that's why most normal games sucked compared to games that are about incest

2- sometimes I just get "horny" especially when there is story build up and a scene is finally coming up

I think there are more reasons but i can't recall now (lol)

so yeah, what's your thoughts?

(btw I'm super bored, (that's why) + sorry for bad English)

Reactions: Namco15

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Well there is currently 3507 games in this site and only 602 tagged as incest, but I have no problems in clicking them.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I'm so sick of fucking incest games, please just move the fuck on and pick another flavor of the month (year) kink you can make your garbage game about. If I have to see another 16 year old twink with a metrosexual haircut and horse cock fucking his big-titted mom and virginal little sister I'm going to kill myself.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm so sick of fucking incest games, please just move the fuck on and pick another flavor of the month (year) kink you can make your garbage game about. If I have to see another 16 year old twink with a metrosexual haircut and horse cock fucking his big-titted mom and virginal little sister I'm going to kill myself.
Hahaha love this post and it's absolutely true, but I still like incest :ROFLMAO:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not against incest in principal, but come up with some new ideas instead of just copying Big Brother or Man of the House. Don't tell the same boring story over and over with the same fucking characters.
Where have you been when I asked for testers for my game :p

Reactions: Namco15

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I'm not against incest in principal, but come up with some new ideas instead of just copying Big Brother or Man of the House. Don't tell the same boring story over and over with the same fucking characters.
Why? There are a lot of devs using the same daz 3d characters in their games.

Reactions: Hajtand

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I don't understand the love of incest games. I personally don't play them. Incest is something that is not viewed well in my culture, but to each their own. We all got our kinks.

Reactions: Ultralazuli

Kaula

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, I started to notice a HUGE repetitive story after playing lots of games. like this isn't fun anymore

There only a few games that are unique and actually worth playing, other games are just the same story but different character and places, RN I'm just leaving all the games for like 6 months and then come back so I can find some good content

Kaula

Jul 1, 2017
I don't understand the love of incest games. I personally don't play them. Incest is something that is not viewed well in my culture, but to each their own. We all got our kinks.
Honestly, i think of it as a personal fetish, like if you ask me if I would do it in real life i would never do it.

Reactions: bonghits420

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Where have you been when I asked for testers for my game :p
Do I look like a sucker? I don't test games. I don't even play 0.1 releases, unless the kinks are right up my alley.

Why? There are a lot of devs using the same daz 3d characters in their games.
Yeah. And there are a lot of games I'll never play because the devs are lazy shitters who use stock Daz characters.

Incest is something that is not viewed well in my culture, but to each their own. We all got our kinks.
I don't think incest is something that is "viewed well" in many cultures, but I think the forbidden nature of it is part of the appeal.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't think incest is something that is "viewed well" in many cultures, but I think the forbidden nature of it is part of the appeal.
I guess thats exactly the point of many kinks. There are a lot of people with rape, loli, incest kinks and whatnot, but none of them actually do it in real life.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Only if they get caught and sometimes only for short sentences. If they have a mental issue in the UK they will never see the inside of a prison.
Sadly the same thing here in germany. You realise how policitcs really work when a rapist and child molester gets free after a few months while someone downloading illegal stuff get's up to four years full time prison...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
It's part of the human nature given the complexity of the Brain to try too combine every entity living or dead in a cycle of permutation and combination and experiment ......that leaves some places where it's ruled as forbidden and taboo which makes it more appealing to some people..people that hate being governed by a third party which only serves their on best interest tends to more ruling against forbidden places.....thats all being said .... Now in layman's terms we are mammals that easily get bored with repetitive task and jobs and everyday routines..that's why some of us like adventure to the unknown in my case Incest...