Why is rule 7 a thing

Kingdragon67

Jun 1, 2021
Why is rule 7 in existence? Didn’t even know this site has rules untill I read someone talking about a game being censored because of rule 7. Hats the point of this ass backwards rule if you don’t want to play the game or see that content can’t you just ignore it. Why even have a category for loli/shota if it’s against rule 7 why censor games of content just don’t play the game. Lmk if I’m wrong for thinking this is a dumb rule

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This is rule 7:

7. Reporting people
  1. Everyone has the option to report users and should do so if they feel it's necessary. Make sure to write a clear and detailed report about the situation, giving quotes and links of the threads in question (even if they have since been deleted), and include screenshots if appropriate
  2. If you have a problem with a Moderator, contact a Staff Member or open a Support Ticket
  3. If you have a problem with a Staff Member, contact F95 and Sam via Support Ticket

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Sounds strange, but its for the protection of the forum.

Somebody already asked that question several years ago and here is the official answer:
It's a legal issue that ties into the survival of the website. Here are 3 very compelling reasons -
- We're trying to stay on the right side of the businesses who provide the hosting and server space. They have laws to follow just like we do. So we are trying to do the best we can with providing the game we can but still "stay under the radar". Problem is, once it starts getting too extreme like young realistic sexual content, then those businesses will refuse to host us or provide servers.
2- The younger content brings in "undesirables" (pedophiles and others) from the deep web and elsewhere who often are being tracked by law enforcement.. that's bad for us in 2 ways.. those "undesirables" often bring some nastier content with them and the law is now going to scrutinize the site. Again, really bad.. The hosters/servers will drop us in a second if we bring in the law.
3- That content will NOT go unnoticed by hacktivists who won't hesitate to flood this site and use tools to make our lives very very miserable.

Remember, if we trigger a NEGATIVE response from the hosts and/or servers, we have no website. NO F95Zone in other words.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sounds strange, but its for the protection of the forum.

Somebody already asked that question several years ago and here is the official answer:
Wait, so you're saying the world shouldn't revolve around one person's interests and predilections, but we have to behave to avoid certain consequences? Amazing concept. ;)

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Sometimes the way that rule is enforced is more than a little obscure but as a certified loli enjoyer I don't feel like it really bothered me much. Banned games are generally easy to find if you search a little.

Concerning muttdoggy's answer, his point number 2 is sadly right on the money. Gelbooru had to ban years ago the most extreme cases of underage content (toddlercon) because it attracted a bunch of fuckers who kept sharing real CP in private messages (sometimes in picture comments too). More recently Lolibooru purged "photorealistic" (more or less) 3D depictions for similar reasons.

People suck :(

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
Wait, so you're saying the world shouldn't revolve around one person's interests and predilections, but we have to behave to avoid certain consequences? Amazing concept.
Ironic since the rule itself is entirely performative and is notorious for only serving to promote moderators' interests and predilections by giving them license to arbitrarily allow or ban games.

Oct 14, 2022
From my understanding it is mostly there to keep the site of the radar from interpol.

We are pirate's.
We steal games and play them for free.
Cops have better things to do then pursue us.
If however the pedofiles join f95zone we can go from not worth to effort to take it down overnight.
Pedofiles are a very hated group.
To the point you could toture them for months and not so much as get a single human rights violation.
As many dont even consider pedofiles humans.
I remind you that rapist(expecial child rapist) get killed in prison.
There hated even by mass murderers.

So the entire reason for rule 7 is to keep the site uninteresting for interpol.

As for why we have the loli tag.
Mostly because petite has been replaced by loli.
If the girl is small she gets the loli tag.
Even if she has big tits and is 40.
As for shota.
Double standerds.
A small boy gets molest by pretty woman is considered a good thing.
I believe south park even had an episode on the hypocracy.

Rule 7 is a safety thing.
There are site's where rule 7 content in avaible but i dont know them.

Ironic since the rule itself is entirely performative and is notorious for only serving to promote moderators' interests and predilections by giving them license to arbitrarily allow or ban games.
Moderators are human.
And humans dont agree on anything.
For example:
There is this game about rape that has a mind control tag dispite there being 0 mind control in it.
When i pointed that out i got an entire speech back which pretty much summed up as:
Mind break is mind control.
It made me want to punch the moderate for its idiotic point of view but punching people over the internet isnt possible yet.

On topic:
If it was up to me we just remove the whole loli tag.
If you arent going to allow loli dont pretend you are.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yup, because Sam lets his mods run roughshod all over his website because he doesn't care what they do, even if it puts his website (and the seven plus years of time and money invested in it) in jeopardy. :rolleyes:

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Sadly, soon we'll have to lurk around dark web with creeps and drug dealers seeing where things are going. Year after year more things become "problematic" and I notice people censor even normal words like rape and suicide in comments and such, what the actual hell?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you fear to trigger your host so much, why even allow loli/shota content at all?
If you fear that younger content brings in undesirables, why even allow loli/shota content at all?
If you fear law enforcement, why even allow loli/shota content at all?

:ROFLMAO::FacePalm:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
If you fear to trigger your host so much, why even allow loli/shota content at all?
If you fear that younger content brings in undesirables, why even allow loli/shota content at all?
If you fear law enforcement, why even allow loli/shota content at all?

:ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
exp.gif
well you see if you allow every second loli game on the website the government will ignore the illegal nature of piracy and...

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Yup, because Sam lets his mods run roughshod all over his website because he doesn't care what they do, even if it puts his website (and the seven plus years of time and money invested in it) in jeopardy. :rolleyes:
Hmm, just to say that it's F95's site, Sam is just the almighty admin.

Reactions: Count Morado

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
It's honestly the double standard and obvious favoritism that bothers me
Several shota games and loli games are here, and are ignored, and then others are removed. Feels shitty and like the mods are not really doing their jobs, but just what they want

Under the cards

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
My game is now under checking for Rule 7. I don't think that my characters look childish, but I undertstand that they have to do it or their site would be in danger of getting deleted. The problem is the amount of work needed at this point: they have to check lots of games now, so even the more innocent ones are inserted in a very long queque.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's honestly the double standard and obvious favoritism that bothers me
Several shota games and loli games are here, and are ignored, and then others are removed. Feels shitty and like the mods are not really doing their jobs, but just what they want
Well, you can always report the other games for review against rule 1.7.:LUL:
As this is a subjective rule per se:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member
Thus it make a lot of sense that the outcome of checks against this rules are also subjective.
Also everyone can and should used the report system in case he thinks that some descicsion was unjustified or so.
8. Reporting people
  1. Everyone has the option to report users and should do so if they feel it's necessary. Make sure to write a clear and detailed report about the situation, giving quotes and/or links of the threads in question (even if they have since been deleted), and include screenshots if appropriate
  2. Pick an appropriate category when submitting a Report
  3. If you have a problem with a Moderator, contact a Staff Member or open a Support Ticket
  4. If you have a problem with a Staff Member, contact F95 and Sam via Support Ticket
  5. Do not abuse the Report or Ticket systems