RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
This one just does not make me happy. I checked it out a loooong time ago and got to "need bonfire". I could not figure out what to do. Same today. I might be dumb, but this only ever happened with this game.
Try to figure out how to use search function on forum then, maybe it's will more easier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Try to figure out how to use search function on forum then, maybe it's will more easier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are totally right, BUT my comment was not meant to get a hint about the solution. My point was that a game seems to be pretty badly conceived if the very first task brings up the question "what the heck am I supposed to do and how!. I won't play this stuff, because I am sure this situation will happen again and again and I don't like it. Thanks anyway!

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
You are totally right, BUT my comment was not meant to get a hint about the solution. My point was that a game seems to be pretty badly conceived if the very first task brings up the question "what the heck am I supposed to do and how!. I won't play this stuff, because I am sure this situation will happen again and again and I don't like it. Thanks anyway!
When I'm played first time, I didn't had such issue. Cause npc explaining well enough what player should do. Game still have a lot issues (depends on player's tastes), but craft system not the main thing to pay attention to.

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
I really like the game the art is great, and I've had no issues with bugs.
I'm just confused at what's going on story wise. at first it's find the radio tower, then jumps to a competition, now I'm on vacation? the need to craft things just suddenly stops too, A LOT happens real fast, I like it, but its just confusing.

Love the new beasty stuff too

Reactions: masMalkar

hokar

Aug 12, 2017
abandoned? I hope not, even if there have been no movements since August ... I like it as a game ...

do you know of similar ones?

KingAce2632

Jan 26, 2020
Wish they stated in the discord and patreon that they would be switching to Unity so people would know instead of having to ask them

yumeko93

Dec 29, 2021
abandoned? I hope not, even if there have been no movements since August ... I like it as a game ...

do you know of similar ones?
Yes, is dead considering last post was in August on Patreon.
Wish they stated in the discord and patreon that they would be switching to Unity so people would know instead of having to ask them

Last news!

06.0..2022.jpg

(These are all discord )

Last edited:

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Find this amazing game.
Enjoyed alot.
Decided to check the thread to see news about any future updates.
Saw the Discord pic and the tag "Abandoned".
Man after KOD now this game. It had so many potentials to be a great game.
Man :( ...

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes