RPGM Abandoned Why Me? [v0.2.7] [Citruslaguna]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure others are having the same problem I have. Something about resolution? Like trying to make the game screen cover the window. So like I don't see a big black border like that. You get what I mean? If not then never mind because I don't either. *30 minutes later* I just have to change my display resolution to 800x600. Ugh, this is just...ugh. It'll do though since I don't have Nvidia and almost all google searches are related to Nvidia.

View attachment 1298868
Nope, try to press F4

CitrusLaguna

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The next update will be out this week.
Briefly about the update:

- Fixed technical problems with lags

- Added the function of hiding the main character (Big picture with the main character on the right side of the screen)

- Added several locations

- New job

- New mechanics

- New scenes

- Added gallery (You will need to buy a special item)

- The quest window has been removed from the game, instead there will be a text guide with pictures.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I tried to play "Why me".
Without success. I get stuck in the first scene and am unable to light a fire.

WM 1.png WM 2.png

I read that one should cook a coconut. But I don't find any.
Is someone so kind to tell me how to get to a burning fire?

Schnullerboy97

Feb 2, 2021
Hey hey awaiting the update, fixing the lags is absolutely necessary! But the game and the artstyle are very very promising, just keep it up and running!

hugomixmax

Oct 22, 2018
Third map, you'll find enough there
Pass the house on the left, in the second map on the left edge of the page you go to the next map.
I ccant make a bonfire, I cant move on the map north or whatever, do you know how to make the fire?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I ccant make a bonfire, I cant move on the map north or whatever, do you know how to make the fire?
I guess you click on the glowing dot and don't get anywhere.
Press Esc, click on Skill, Special, Craft Basic, Camp, Bonfire -> now you see what you have to collect and make a bonefire.
Collect the stuff (there is enough on the first card), go to Skill ect. again. Make the bonefire and then place it on the map by clicking on the quest marker.

This is how the crafting goes throughout the game. Look at the recipe, collect, make. Sometimes you have to make an item first, which you need for another item.
For example, for the bikini you have to make ropes first.

Schnullerboy97

Feb 2, 2021
Hey, you said there is a new update, but then i read on youre patreonpage that you make completely new cgs and so on. Now i wonder, will there be another update or not, because you said one month before it is out and nothing is comming. I just wonder if you continue to release youre versions on f95 or not, because i wait for the performance fix and really would love to try a new version. Thanks in advance

CitrusLaguna

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hey, you said there is a new update, but then i read on youre patreonpage that you make completely new cgs and so on. Now i wonder, will there be another update or not, because you said one month before it is out and nothing is comming. I just wonder if you continue to release youre versions on f95 or not, because i wait for the performance fix and really would love to try a new version. Thanks in advance
We just released a new version :).
The performance is fixed.
We try to release updates as often as possible, but we don't always succeed.

Reactions: Schnullerboy97

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh thank God! Finally the lag has been deal with and now I can finally play the game normally now, after a bit further I realize that the game really taken the idea of The Island of Dr. Moreau because of those furries and the mention of "men in green". The blonde character really fun to play with especially let her walk around naked and do lewd things with those guys
So far the game are very good and can't wait to see more updates in the future

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes